Marvel: Avengers Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
So usually, I am against all type of Facebook games, but have any of you guys played this ???? I am freaking ADDICTED to it. It's a turn based game, a la Final Fantasy 7, with freaking Marvel Characters. GAAAAAA....I want to play it right now :lol

dude yes!! I have been trying to tell people about this but most people look away as soon as the see the word "facebook". The game really succeeded in mixing two of my favorite things together, turn based rpg and marvel characters! Really solid game, they're adding a batch of new characters soon, can't wait to see who's joining the roster!!

There's lots of cool stuff about the game, like how Hulk gets angrier everything he gets hit, wolverine has healing factor, Sue Storm can turn invisible, etc etc.. There's the whole tank/dps/healer style too if you want to build your team that way. To anyone who likes old school turn based rpg and is a fan of Marvel, do yourself a favor and give it a try..

-

Last edited:
I just recently bought Spider-Man, who is AWESOME. I have him and The Hulk and they are just monstrous together. Don't know who I should unlock next....Wolverine or Capt America...................

Spiderman and Hulk are the two best characters IMO, so you definitely chose right. Wolverine gets killed in PVP, but his bleeds are great for long boss fights. My favorite characters right now is probably Captain America and Spiderman. I haven't got Hulk yet, I'm saving up to get him next.

For other people who might want to look into the game, here's some videos I found online:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTvNtgBWww&feature=relmfu[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQhCfIvxRUo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
If you get The Hulk, you not only get him, but you unlock his Premium Mission that has Gamma Booster as a Roulette item after the Boss Fight (which is just PURE awesome to use in battle)

Well, I unlocked Cap, so I'll just save up again to unlock Wolverine later. But I did 5-star all of chapter 1, so I unlocked the Screaming Eagle Pistol, which is just AWESOME :lol:lol

....I need help

I'm at 60 right now so I think when I get to 90 I'll get Spidey. I've already got Cap, Thor, War Machine, Iron Man, and Wolverine.

The new update lets Cap use shield guard every turn now, he counters everything with a high chance to block, it's so good..

Back