Marvel Art prints from sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticWarrior

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a few art prints built up from some of my marvel exclusives from sideshow, my question is do any of you display them?? and if so do you frame them, i search the forums to see displays but never see any one with the art prints displayed. I would be curious to see how some of you have them displayed if you do thanks :)

I was going to get mine framed, but I ended up selling most of my statues anyway :lol but if I hadnt I would definitely got them framed :)

That looks really nice that is exactly what i was refering to, plus i love the silver surfer print ;)

Great question Celtic...I have a few prints collected now and would like to show them off but I want a cost effective way to display them. Maybe Ikea does have something that fits that category...I'm curious to hear what others may have done too.

I don't have any Marvel prints but I do want to get my Vlad print framed one of these days. I think it would look good next to the figure.

Glad to be getting some feedback here, i would like to see other non marvel as well just really curious about seeing prints and display options thanks :)

Yup i have also been really wanting some nice commisions as well, but i got to figure out some nice ways to display what i already have but i do love your comision stuff ink ;)

Back