Mars Toys 1/6 Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that Mars is exploring TONS of other movies for figures. Reminds me of HT in the good old days.

BUT... I fear overreach... and a slew of things that may not get done.

Just with BATMAN alone they have promised or teased or mentioned:

Batman Returns
Penguin
Catwoman
Alfred

Batman Forever
Two-Face

Batman & Robin
Freeze
Poison Ivy

Batman 1966
Penguin
Riddler
Catwoman
Freeze
Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Alfred

That's 14 figures just for Bat-world ... and that doesn't even count extra outfits -

I hope some things are not lost, or slapped together unevenly (cheaply) -- like they did with Proxima Midnight.

I love when people demand that more IPs get attention... then when there's an actual list to post your big wants, its always filled with the same things: Batman, Star Wars, Iron Man, etc...
There's some legit diversity here - 1/6 figs dreamlist
and - Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made

And yes there was a bizarre eeriness to Wonka
7k721c.gif

7k4ksa.gif

:eek:

Last edited:
I love that Mars is exploring TONS of other movies for figures. Reminds me of HT in the good old days.

BUT... I fear overreach... and a slew of things that may not get done.

Just with BATMAN alone they have promised or teased or mentioned:

Batman Returns
Penguin
Catwoman
Alfred

Batman Forever
Two-Face

Batman & Robin
Freeze
Poison Ivy

Batman 1966
Penguin
Riddler
Catwoman
Freeze
Batman
Robin
Batgirl
Alfred

That's 14 figures just for Bat-world ... and that doesn't even count extra outfits -

I hope some things are not lost, or slapped together unevenly (cheaply) -- like they did with Proxima Midnight.

Glad Mars stepped up to the plate for neglected franchises like Wonka or to fill out some existing lines (like Batman with villains).

Hot Toys has all but abandoned the old school Batman (except for 2 recent Forever figures and 89 reissues).

I own the original Hot Toys 1966 Batman & Robin but bought an extra Mars (technically Saturn) set to sit in the 1966 Batmobile (Jazz Inc).

Good to see Poison Ivy is in the pipeline - don’t recall another 3rd party releasing an Uma version in 1/6 scale.

No Alicia Silverstone Bat Girl in the works?

Wonka is definitely one of my favs, but this figure is not remotely good enough. Its like a snl sketch version of the character, I don't need a figure representation of him that bad. But hey if they ever get Gene's face dialed in, give me a Sheriff Bart and Waco Kid any day

Mel Brooks Morons GIF

Wonka is definitely one of my favs, but this figure is not remotely good enough. Its like a snl sketch version of the character, I don't need a figure representation of him that bad. But hey if they ever get Gene's face dialed in, give me a Sheriff Bart and Waco Kid any day

Mel Brooks Morons GIF
Agree, but they need to incorporate a shaking Gun
hand... :)

With all the vehicles being made today I'm surprised no one has done a 1/6 Knight Rider that I know of.

Some of my wants have recently been filled, updated Star Trek, Universal Classic monsters, and Hammer Horror being the top two. But I'm still waiting on Highlander, I heard Iconiq might be tackling that one.
With Jazz Inc and Blitzway doing great things and Hot Toys shoving Star Wars and Marvel down our throats, I think withing the next 3 years or so Kitt would be feasible.

I know Jazzinc has talked about it, but nothing in the next year. At least it's on their radar. They seem to be more forthcoming than Hot toys.

I could also see Mars or Toys Era doing a Mike Knight down the line.

Oompa Loompa dupity doo, you can't just buy you have too buy two!
I glad they gave the option to do so. An additional head would be nice but that's jus being Greedy...and I would be happy either way.

The good thing is Mars DOES listen to fans so you never know.

Took so long to get any Wonka 1/6 scale and this has 3 heads. If I had the cash, would buy extra.

For most kids it seems to be the boatride that is creepy. That is a pretty disturbing sequence for a little kids.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, it was the kidnapper guy. That dude gave me bad dreams when I was wee and impressionable. :panic:

Back