MARK VI diecast is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be hard to believe HT wouldn't make the IV, V, VI, and VII in die cast at some point--especially IV and VI. The only question for me is how much over $300 are these going to run by the time they're up for PO?

Whichever comes first between Marks 4 and 6, the other won't take too long to follow I guess. Afterall, the 2 armors share a lot of parts.

Mark III die cast costs $310, same as Mark 42. If a new Mark 4 or 6 shows up for PO within a year for $320 then I guess that would be a good price for the current standards.

I was just about to give in & buy the mark VI that's already around, I ponder too much usually BUT on this occasion I'm pleased I did as I'd much rather have a diecast figure. :)

:slap Mind as well start selling all those old plastic IM armors... :lol I have WM Mk1 & Mk7 to get rid of. Are those coming next in die cast?

I'll keep my original mk VI AND take a diecast version! Now I'll have a clean version for my hall of armor display and one I can display all battle damaged up!

Oh, another Iron Man, and another re-release on top of that?

UXtVXgA.gif

Best of both worlds from HT's point of view.

Terrific news. I only started collecting 2 years ago so Mks III, IV and VI were the missing links in my collection. I have always liked the lines and proportions of VI but the aftermarkedt prices have been too crazy.

I thought Howard Chan said due to the problems with die cast he was staying away from it and there would be no more die cast Iron Men?

Is this the one that was left to release?

I thought Howard Chan said due to the problems with die cast he was staying away from it and there would be no more die cast Iron Men?

Is this the one that was left to release?

It was supposed to be the MkIII, but now we know he is ALL LIES!!! :monkey4

Back