MARK II Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom bust looks beautiful!

Thats the metallic shine tts perfect for the mk II bust!

Congrats!

I got mine off the waitlist which i hopped on soon after it was sold out and it converted within 2 weeks. I was gonna cancel it as I already have the Mach 3 (not peeling or cracking or any of those shenanigans) but instead of cancelling it I switched it to flex-pay so I wont get mine till feb/mar but i am ok with that. I think these will go well in the future mancave along with the Vader bust. But that pretty much wipes out my hobby spending for a while but soo worth it.

Congrats SKARY! If I had the funds I'd probably do the same thing by obtaining this bust by any means necessary. Sometimes it's better to get 2 great expensive pieces than 30 little pieces that add up to the same thing.

Questions going thorough my mind upon purchasing this Mark II 800$ bucks!

Will they fail again in painting knowing they have major issued with the MARKIII? I hope not! Is Sideshow a company who will make it up or make it worst? Will quality control for 100 pieces compared to 1500 the same or the MarkII will strictly monitored? is it worth shipping it in considering its a massive box. Hope they made is smaller and compact?

If they do did well with the painting with no complaints, what would this bust be worth in the future considering its only ES 100? or the main question right now is this even worth 800$

your opinions are very welcome

If they do did well with the painting with no complaints, what would this bust be worth in the future considering its only ES 100? or the main question right now is this even worth 800$

your opinions are very welcome

I was wondering the same thing. For certain items, I like to enjoy them for a couple of years then let them go to someone else, so this is a concern of mine. This would be one of those items for sure.

Is the Mark II going to hold it's value? Besides the personal enjoyment factor, is it a good investment?

I was wondering the same thing. For certain items, I like to enjoy them for a couple of years then let them go to someone else, so this is a concern of mine. This would be one of those items for sure.

Is the Mark II going to hold it's value? Besides the personal enjoyment factor, is it a good investment?

Well there are only a handfull Lifesize bust with an ES 100 mostly the Universal Screen series which has went up in value and long been SOLD OUT. Yet the Mark II I feel is way over priced by at least 100$. I feel they should at least give special flat "FREE" rate shipping across US! Just to compensate for our weary hearts! good paint :google bad paint :google good paint :google bad paint :google good paint :google bad paint :google :peace

Who say 30$ flat shipping to all US address for Mark II Life size bust?

There are alway a defect in everything you buy. Its come down to the luck of the draw. I have the mark2 coming and as right now i had two mark3 and there are nothing wrong with it so is the BD one.

There are alway a defect in everything you buy. Its come down to the luck of the draw. I have the mark2 coming and as right now i had two mark3 and there are nothing wrong with it so is the BD one.

Forking 800$ is different. If Sideshow claims their products are far superior in design and quality means they need to step up in maintaining that quality standard. But the 2 Mark3 you got with intact paintwork is a boost of confidence!

Now if only they do a warmachine next I will be happy!

WM12.jpg

Back