Mark Brooks Spiderverse Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scale isn't a problem either (for me). It's the price + shipping...

I was excited for this statue at first, then I let the tag/shipping settle in for a bit. Hate the idea of paying closer to the 500$ side when it's all said and done.

Same here. Only scale I dont own (yet) is 1/3 lol. But yeah when this is in hand it will be very close to 500. When SS announced the new AA line with cap and iron man at 360 i thought that would be the standard for a while lol. Nnnnope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own smaller scale I have all 4 of the recent Ninja turtles and one of my favorite statues is my Kotobukiya Spider-Man Unleashed. Biggest problem is this statue is almost $70 more then a turtle for what feels like less detail. Just can't justify that price point.

Same here. Only scale I dont own (yet) is 1/3 lol. But yeah when this is in hand it will be very close to 500. When SS announced the new AA line with cap and iron man at 360 i thought that would be the standard for a while lol. Nnnnope

may be because we need to pay mark brooks for concept arts fee on top of the marvel license fee, which
pump up the price compared with the $360 assemble line statue. am i right?

Now that's an EX or fail statue, IMO.

Sucks if you love the character, want the figure, but no direct access to Sideshow.

a masked head on any Spidey(like) version is pretty much mandatory. So it sucks that they made this the ex. Unless the editionsize will be rediculously huge.

Prices are all over the place. This is their popular character pricing. I remember the days when 1/4 was less than this. And the recent Hell Priestess is only a bit more.

But Sideshow knows people love this character and Mark Brooks designed an awesome Spider-Gwen. I still have his Psylocke. I guess this line is Spider-Gwen, Silk, and Spider-Man. I wish it would be the Miles Spider-Man though even though I still haven't read his stories yet.

I don't really care for the spider-man statue or the base he's on

IMG_8996-1.jpg

IMG_8997-1.jpg

IMG_9003.jpg

Man... The bases on these look so lame IMO. I'm with trash panda if I get any it'll be Gwen.

Spider-Verse on Sideshow LIVE at 2:22:

Spidey is flawless in design and execution. Kudos to Mr. Brooks and everyone involved. Again, and this is the last time I'll mention it, it's too bad about his base.

I actually really like Spidey despite the bad base but Spider-Verse means we're getting a lot of Spideys we haven't seen before

812bb9c0cf67eb9525c97dfb64096a9b--marvel-art-marvel-comics.jpg

So I'm holding out for Otto Spidey or Miles or even Noir and Cosmic Spidey. I will probably get Gwen but there is just so many options here and not enough space I'm going to have to hold out.

If we get those other spidey's I'll be mad that I don't want this one lol

Back