Marfa's Classic Doctor Who 1/6 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marfa Isaman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Guys im new to this forum and i havnt had time to go thru the many pages of posts so forgive my directness, im keen to hook up and chat with other like minded Whovians who are interested in creating quality 1/6 Doctor Who... when it comes to 1/6 custom figures id consider myself an all rounder... I paint, sculpt, build reverse engineer and sew, better at some things than others room for improvement all round...... anyways love to hear from u and tell me what u think of my customs
regards
Mx
HMV_Torchw2.jpg

MAGNUS GREEL AND MR SIN
Sinmonage1.jpg

tal9.jpg

ANDROID INVASION KRAAL
kraalnew.jpg

NEW SERIES TARDIS
newtyardis.jpg

STONES OF BLOOD - THE CAILEACH
caileach.jpg

10TH PLANET CYBERMAN
P1010023.jpg

EP1010158.jpg

4TH DOCTORS COMPANION LEELA
LEELA_G.jpg

LEELA_E.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Marfa! I saw your Leela on another board you post at and she truly is a wonder!!!!! I really like your other ones as well. Care to share a recipe or two? :D

Excellent Leela. I'd love an outfit like that for an attempt at her. Though my favorite companion of the 4th doctor is Romanna 2.

Wow
Beautiful work !!!!!!!
Simply beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have some of your customs to compliment my Doctors when they are done , especially the "Talons" set

Hey guys!
thanks for the kind words.... I feel most welcome... let me know if u think theres anything i should know or check out
regards
M

Those are all excellent! The detail in the Magnus Greel and Peking Homunculus costumes is superb. Great use of that Hot Toys figure as Leela, it works beautifully.

1:6 Magnus Greel & Mr Sin = :bow :bow :bow

Any plans for a 4th Doctor in Sherlock Holmes attire to go with them ?

Oh these are all superb! The standard of your work is just wonderful. I particularly adore your Mr Sin and Greel. The costumes are just so well done.

And your Lela is also marvelous. The leather work must have been a killer to do.

Dare I ask whats next on your list?

Damn! Can't remember some of there name (except Leela of course) but your work is amazing.

Top quality, looks like work the amazing South Koreans would produce. How's finding the 1/6 supplies in Lon Don?

Your work is incredible, love Deep Roy as Mr. Sin. That whole story ark is great and you really bring the spirit back of those classic Tom Baker years. Welcome.

The figures look ace but that TARDIS is sick! The detail and overall look is very professional. Did you actually rig a light tube around the windows like in the show?

Gorgeous work!
Oh man...Talons of Weng Chiang. Haven't seen that in *years*. Some splendid old-school characters.
It's all impressive- but your Leela has to top the list.
Welcome to the board!

(Sweet photo of you and JB, by the way.)

Back