NEED HELP Finding Someone Who Can Make Custom 1/6 Clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyersBAM723

Freakalicious
Reaction score
First off I apologize greatly if this lands in the wrong thread but just not sure where to post this.

I've been in the process of trying to have a customer 1/6 figure created for a few months now and have hit so many brick walls in finding artists to do the work. I'm trying to create my character from an MMO, Final Fantasy XIV. SO far I was successful in outsourcing an artist to make the Summons that you control and use in the game. I also currently have Pete beginning to work on the head sculpt.

The MAJOR roadblock I'm finding is someone to customer make accessories and the actual outfit for my character. It's a very complicated outfit and I'm not looking for someone to create it exactly as it look, but at best as they can create it is what I'm looking for. Pictures of the outfit below,

24035651079_08e1b576fa_c.jpg

24377242176_9e52de963b_c.jpg

Many thanks to anyone who can recommend an artist to help with the outfit. Or just general thoughts on how to pursue finding someone.

You're right - this is the wrong sub-forum for your request.

Head over to the interest threads here and look at all the people/artists being used and custom figures being offered and that'll start giving you some direction. There are many good 1/6 tailors - Yunsil and Kato to name just two. Be prepared to pay a lot for their services though.

Back