Marc Echo Cut and Sew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does suck. My order still says Awaiting Inventory too. I saw these at Macy's last weekend. I might just have to go and get one to be safe.

the stormtrooper hoodie is listed back on the site. i re-called cs and got them to do a reorder for me at the 40% off price. if the boba ever comes back in stock i have to do the same thing. call, tell them my order was canceled etc. what a pain in the ass!

yeah the saga continues. the stormtrooper hoodie that i re-ordered on the 28th already shipped! i had to call today and mention about adjusting the price from 98 to 58.80. i also re-ordered the fett hoodie. the rep was very helpful. they are wrong for cancelling my order in the first place. i suggest anyone who was cancelled call cs and have them re-order them for you!

I called today and they said all the mistakenly canceled orders are going to be reinstated on Monday. They had a major glitch and hundreds of orders were canceled.
They are sending an apology e-mail out next week I was told.
So, the Fett and Trooper hoodies are back and if you ordered them on sale, you are supposedly getting them for the sale price without having to do anything.
...although, I called and I would call anyway, if I were you!

With the uncertainty of my order placed through the Echo website.

I ended up buying a Boba hoodie at my local Macys.

It is a pretty comfortable hoodie; however the stitiching for the price is a little crude.

Looks like they took a cue from SSC cut and sew department....Oh well a little Frey-Block should do the trick.

I'm still keeping my website order in. With the extra 40% off I'll give it as a gift this Christmas.

FYI I'm 1.8542 meters tall and 190 lbs and the Large fit but was a little snug so I went with the X-large which gives a little more room w/o being overly baggy.

So is there any way to get these at a discount if you didn't order before?

I doubt it since the orders were not really "canceled" they just say canceled in your status, but the rep told me that they are still in the system as an order.

Was the Set for Stun hoodie on sale too? I haven't seen that one before.

:woo My hoodie finally shipped. Now I may actually have it by next week. Too bad it's damn cold and I'll probably only be wearing it around the house.

ot: I ordered some stuff from Ecko for my wife and boy are their sizes small. I thought this stuff was targeted to black people which typically the women are a bit more curvy like my wife and man the stuff is tight. Don't get me wrong, I like tight, but my wife won't wear it out of the house. LOL.

Back