Maniac Remake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Original was an extremely original, and f'd up horror film. Very memorable. Not sure it needs to be remade, but this trailer makes it look decent.

Original was an extremely original, and f'd up horror film. Very memorable. Not sure it needs to be remade, but this trailer makes it look decent.

Indeed. I haven't seen the original in quite some time but I remember really enjoying it. And of course I'll never forget Tom Savini's head explosion in the original.

Yeah, that was a great shot. The guy was just so twisted, and he was believable. He was also the gangster that hired Rocky to rough guys up I believe.

I've been keeping up with this since they announced a remake was being done a few months back. Maniac being one of my fav. horror/slasher, I was not at first happy with this. Joe Spinell did a great job in the original. Seeing Elijah picking up the role of Frank Zito has me a bit nervous. But seeing the new trailer, it seems they are keeping it close to the original but adding the whole POV. Still nervous to see how this turns out, but will see it.

When I see Elijah Wood I only see Elijah Wood. I can't put my finger on it but I just can't take him as the charater he plays.

Just saw this tonight. Very surprised how much I enjoyed it. Love the music too. Then original is one of my favorite slasher flicks and was worried about this remake. Will add this to my collection when it releases on Blu Ray.

Back