Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (2!!! more slots left to start)

You're absolutely right Nam. It's just the frequency of the releases of the Trooper and Squad variants that I'm getting tired of. I was happy with getting the Trooper and Officer early on, but IMHO it would be nicer to get one or maybe two variants a year. We're a couple years in and there's already 5 trooper variants (counting the soon to ship Desert Officer) and 2 ninja variants, the Viper and the CG already up for order (which I consider essential for the Cobra forces too). Just a little venting on my part, because I'd love to get more main Cobra baddies on my shelf. I wouldn't want to see happen to this line what happened to LOTR and Star Wars, though the Joe line has been going strong. :pray:

I agree about the variants, which is why I passed on the desert variants. I'd at least like to see new headsculpts like the Ninja Viper and Sniper. I understand the need to get mileage out of a design, but not redoing something as simple as eyes is just ____ing cheap. I bought into that game with the Dead line and like many others, felt burned. Won't be doing that here. Plus with prices rising across the board, I see less of a market for cheaper variants for the masses who'll likely save that $90 or so toward the non-variant releases.

I agree about the variants, which is why I passed on the desert variants. I'd at least like to see new headsculpts like the Ninja Viper and Sniper. I understand the need to get mileage out of a design, but not redoing something as simple as eyes is just ____ing cheap. I bought into that game with the Dead line and like many others, felt burned. Won't be doing that here. Plus with prices rising across the board, I see less of a market for cheaper variants for the masses who'll likely save that $90 or so toward the non-variant releases.

Exactly right about the savings. I'm going to have to check-in my Elite card, 'cause I passed on the Desert variants myself and I didn't order the Ninja Viper (though I may pick him up down the road). I had to pressure myself to pick up the CG, but not due to the product, it was more that the price has jumped to a whopping $140. :horror

Exactly right about the savings. I'm going to have to check-in my Elite card, 'cause I passed on the Desert variants myself and I didn't order the Ninja Viper (though I may pick him up down the road). I had to pressure myself to pick up the CG, but not due to the product, it was more that the price has jumped to a whopping $140. :horror

Desert variants, like CCC, do not affect Elite™ status. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Not being Elite is owning the regular version and not the exclusive!

And the Desert Troops rock, fewls.

^^^ I have Mel Gibson's underpants from Road Warrior and I've own every Camaro from 67 - 98 :lecture

It happens, some say it's GOD!

Not being Elite is owning the regular version and not the exclusive!

SSC made me return the EX Dusty, so I had to make my own (the said all the heads had the dark dirty face). Only EX I'm missing, but I can live without the grenade. :(

Sorry bro.

Not Elite
1. samueljd

I'm with you too! Only one JOE exclusive here. :wave

Sorry bro.

Not Elite
1. samueljd

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Remember fellas, you miss one EX and you're kicked out of the Elite Club (does it count, since I actually had him for a couple days). :panic:

If I sign up will you start with only 9 and stop this insane wait?!?

:pray: that would be awesome

Yeah, quit sculpting those lame ass Nomak sculpts and get your ass to work on Road Pig!!

Then we can move on to Big Boa.

Back