Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (3 more slots left to start)

I haven't been here in a while, but I have a Road Pig in the works ad would love to get the "white trash Mjolnir". Would you be willing to sell to those not part of the HS commission?

Once I'm done w/ the hammer it goes to Ski to be casted when the head is finished. So you'll need to get in contact w/ him but as its not a package deal I can't see it being a problem.

Any more progress pics?

Can't wait to see this sculpt.

A bunch of slackers in hurr!

A bunch of slackers in hurr!

Presently I believe Ski is engineering the T-Virus. Coming soon to a city near you! :panic:

Ski is turning into Alice?

Donald had a sex change?

Dona??? .....:panic:

You're not even on the list newb. Your nagging don't count. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Time of the month again nam?

Don't you have some fake guns to play with rather..than stalk n troll my posts?

Don't you have anything better to do than troll custom threads whose lists you're not even on, harassing artists who're busy doing other projects ATM?

302 Found

So by merely asking a question/making a request I'm trolling and harassing? You're far too sensitive nam.

Funny vid...too bad you can't insult without the help of someone else.

Now take your fake guns, your fake fighters, your fake tough guy trash talk persona, and stay as far away from trying to interpret my posts as possible.

kthnx

Last edited:

The eta on this is still January 2012 I believe. I sort of jumped the gun with the mallet as I wanted to get it done and in Ski's hands so he has it to cast when he does the heads. But, yeah, I wouldn't expect to see the Pig start to take shape until Nov. Dec. at the earliest. Anyone hesitating should just hop off the fence already. Its going to be a badass figure!. :lecture

Any updates on this figure, Ski? :lol

Nah seriously, I like seeing your work, even if I don't intend to buy it.

So by merely asking a question/making a request I'm trolling and harassing? You're far too sensitive nam.

Funny vid...too bad you can't insult without the help of someone else.

Now take your fake guns, your fake fighters, your fake tough guy trash talk persona, and stay as far away from trying to interpret my posts as possible.

kthnx

I don't need videos to insult a clueless newb. Just to show you how clueless you are, you do realize "any updates?" is like napalm when it comes to Skiman, right? I bet you're also clueless as to the fact that it pisses him off even more when it's someone who's not even on the list, right? So why don't you ____ off to some other customizer's thread and troll there. Regardless of your intent, it was taken like you're some prick too cheap to pay for a custom, but shameless enough to razz a customizer because you have nothing better to do. :wink1:

StealthFox has been added, only two more lots to go and this project will be well on it's way!!!! :rock

Has this item shipped yet?

Re: Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (2!!! more slots left to start)

Road Pig!!! By the way ski i got my heads in the mail. They are amazing! Thanks again bro

Back