Mando's Dark Side Dabblings.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Decided to start a thread just for my SW customs. I have a couple more on the table at the moment, but here's a few I've had done for a while.

Boba Fett.

084_zpsc5b8ac0a.jpg

071_zps4330ccfd.jpg

064_zpsef4465ec.jpg

070_zps263204ad.jpg

058_zps3e7e6b7b.jpg

A Fistful Of Credits
Fettwanted_zpsf048f6d0.jpg

Sandtrooper. Marmit gear on a Dragon body. Apart from the narrow "pecs" on the breastplate I dig the Marmit suit overall. This guy still needs to be upgraded with some new MG34 ammo pouches.

009-1_zps675da936.jpg

006-2_zps254b6902.jpg

013_zps4a698525.jpg

sandy_zpsb380436d.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff man! So glad you started your own thread! That Boba Fett looks great, awesome paintwork.

The Marmit Sandtroopers are fantastic, love the helmets. Nice job weathering him up.

Looking forward to following your thread X. :)

Incredible work mando. Paints are top notch with the right amount of subtle weathering. Top shelf...........:clap

Look forward to more stuff.

Good stuff man! So glad you started your own thread! That Boba Fett looks great, awesome paintwork.

The Marmit Sandtroopers are fantastic, love the helmets. Nice job weathering him up.

Looking forward to following your thread X. :)

Thanks, Chaka! :hi5: The helmets on Marmits really are night and day compared to other offerings.

Fantastic work Mando! Can't wait to see more visual goodness down the road.

Thanks, Duane!

Incredible work mando. Paints are top notch with the right amount of subtle weathering. Top shelf...........:clap

Look forward to more stuff.

Thanks, Barryo!

Awesome work man!:rock

Thanks, Carbo!

More goodness to come including a pair of little green men. :naughty

Brilliant work......love the IG-88, just shows you can shine up a ****.

A belated thanks guys! :duff :hi5: :)

Here's some better shots of IG-88. Again just a Hasbro repaint. The only thing really off on the Hasbro sculpt are the four vertical chest tubes. Eventually I might make him a more prominent set, but for a figure that merely looms in a corner I'm pleased with him as-is. ...For now. :lol

IG1_zpse4c82aaa.jpg

IG3_zps65d8a17f.jpg

IG4_zps81b8d15a.jpg

IG5_zpsac92a80c.jpg

Great paint apps on IG-88 Xander. The Hasrbro version is pretty nice for a $20 figure. You really make it pop. Good stuff, thanks for all the pics.

nice work on iggy mando. i repainted one as well and as accurate as he was i was able to pass on ssc's version. though one day i might tackle drilling out the lights & putting an led in the head.

That's a beautiful Marmit Sandtrooper. One of the best I have ever seen.

Did you paint him white also, or did you just dirty him up? Beautifully, I might add.

nice work on iggy mando. i repainted one as well and as accurate as he was i was able to pass on ssc's version. though one day i might tackle drilling out the lights & putting an led in the head.

THAT would be awesome!

That's a beautiful Marmit Sandtrooper. One of the best I have ever seen.

Did you paint him white also, or did you just dirty him up? Beautifully, I might add.

Just the weathering on the Sandy. I could really do those guys all day as they are a blast to weather.

Sorry for the horribly late response, Guys. :eek: I completely forgot about this thread.:duh I don't get to do much SW these days. :monkey2

Here is a Medicom Yoda I commissioned to re-work.

11215251263_394e3410aa_z.jpg

11215131215_5381fb3d8c_z.jpg

Back