Comic-Con 2007 The Josh Experience

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Comic-Con 2007 The Josh Experience Part 3

That Old Ben looks great! Really can't wait for him to ship! I love how the belt buckle and lighsaber look worn. Even the robe looks old, similar to PFs robe. Defntely my second most anticipated figure on the "coming soon" list!

I'm happy with how my pics of him came out but he's even greater looking in person. This really could be the best figure in this line so far.

Thank you, Josh! :rock

Ben looks fantastic!!!! I think he could definitely take Maul's place as the best figure in the SW line (followed by the great RotS Obi Wan fig). Ben's headsculpt is perfect.

Here's some of the items I brought home with me or got. I have more stuff which I will post tomorrow and as it comes back from SDCC. Plus Commander Bly.

Some of the pics are ok. The light was getting bad as we're redoing the front room and I didn't have the normal lights out that I do.

The Qui-Gon figure is what I won @ the freaks party. It's the exclusive but had a couple of things different from my other. No sticker on the front of the box and no jedi robes but did have the poncho and all the little items.

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

I really like this. The hair on the shoulder aside I think this PF is really really well done.

Josh,

Thanks for all the pics. Frodo & Sam look amazing. Unfortunately, I will be in a business meeting during the Priority Preorder on Monday. Maybe I can sneak away and call in my order for the exclusives.

No problem WW. Frodo and Sam are really amazing! I told the SS folks they where my favorite items at the show and voted that way on the poll last night. If you can sneak away I would these are really really cool.

Hey Josh, I don't suppose you got any pics of the Elvis PF? :eek:

I'll check my Dads pics and see if he took any of Elvis.

No problem. Hopefully he snagged one.

Got some of my Comic Con stuff in today finally from the USPS. My BHST Ex, some cool limited edition SW playing cards, my micro machine set from my SW Fan Club Breakfast, Irish gave me the C3 Badge set from his, the He-Man Neca Ex, King Leonidas SDCC EX, and the ESB Boba VCD that SWS finally shipped.

IMG_2788.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2848.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2884.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

Back