MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Mutant Leader ⨷ Cobra Commander ⨷ Deadpool ⨷ Batphon

wow man - really awesome works in here! i really love the deadpool and that phone so fits the bill :)

Re: Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Mutant Leader ⨷ Cobra Commander ⨷ Deadpool ⨷ Batphon

wow man - really awesome works in here! i really love the deadpool and that phone so fits the bill :)

Thanks, 8-Bit!

Cool bro. All u need now is the bronze head that opens up the batcave.

Shakespeare bust would be ideal. Going to need a bigger table though!

Hey Mando, any updates on that Deadshot figure you were working on? The forearm bit is so cool, been itching to see more.

Hey Mando, any updates on that Deadshot figure you were working on? The forearm bit is so cool, been itching to see more.

I ended up axing part of the outfit I had done in favor of something much more classic. He's still coming. A couple things jumped in front of him, but I'm anxious to have another Rogue on the shelf.

Great, looking forward to it.

Red Son Batman

Numo head sculpt modded to have fabric straps. HT Returns Bats gauntlets and Captain America hands. The rest is ebay, parts bin, or scratch made.

33514565676_09315e82da_z.jpg

32740933973_cde4845eb2_z.jpg

33398288402_f951ece3e3_z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Red Son Batman ⨷

I hate RS but the figure looks very accurate and cool. Great job!

Re: Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Red Son Batman ⨷

Holiday Special Boba Fett:

This one came about around Christmas when my girlfriend said we needed more decorations. :lol I had a full set of mismatched SSC Fett gear so I put this one together. Tuning fork of doom is from scratch. Boots are HT and at some point I need to swap out the hands for the same.

33422329602_c80dffc125_z.jpg

32736133964_a7b7e3e777_z.jpg

Re: MANDO's Customs ⨷ Red Son Batman ⨷ Holiday Fett ⨷

Your skills are awesome dude!, the red son figures are insane! One of my fav comic stories , also loved the green lantern corps in the book!, might actually start on my figures after seeing how awesome yours are! Keep em coming !

Your skills are awesome dude!, the red son figures are insane! One of my fav comic stories , also loved the green lantern corps in the book!, might actually start on my figures after seeing how awesome yours are! Keep em coming !

Thanks man! The Red Son designs are pretty fun. Would love to tackle one or two more myself at some point.

Classic Bats

Suit - Tony Mei
Head - Sosa
Hands - SSC
Boots -Rocco (modded)
Gloves, belt by me.

IMG_0078_zpsfgdiwvpm.jpg

MANDO's Customs Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Classic Bats

Suit - Tony Mei
Head - Sosa