MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ The Mutant Leader (DKR) ⨷

Decided to add the head spikes to an extra. They seem to come and go from panel to panel, but I love additional display options.

16406516455_95c463bea1_z.jpg

You tease with that background. ;)

That looks snazzy with the spikes, has a Big Boa vibe too.

Hadn't considered that, but you're right. They do share a similar body type. I thought about using a Max. Agg. body for Road Pig, but that idea never materialized. Rainy day project I guess. :lol

Yep, the spikes just add a little something extra! Really incredible work man... I honestly don't think this could be improved upon.

Thanks, GB! :hi5: I'm really happy with how he turned out. He wasn't one I immediately wanted on the shelf when I started with the DKR stuff, but he really pops on the shelf.

Hey mando , what ever happened to this one? Is it in the back burner for now? An what are you gonna used as suit?

Man, that's an old picture. Yeah, its always on the table. I work on it alongside other projects.

You tease with that background. ;)

I do. I really do. :monkey3

Awsome work bro. Congrats, this part of the character we haven't seen enough hope ure's is 10 times better than mine. Here's my vision of the Dk falls...

Awsome work bro. Congrats, this part of the character we haven't seen enough hope ure's is 10 times better than mine. Here's my vision of the Dk falls...

That's pretty wild! Love that you made the lamp post. The lamp post is key.:exactly:

Not really a custom. Just a handful of mods I did to the SSC Commander duds all on a new body.

1982 Cobra Commander:

16518823184_b8698cb4c2_z.jpg

17139687732_f0bc4771cd_z.jpg

17139687522_bb6a4e7a48_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ The Mutant Leader (DKR) ⨷ '82 Cobra Commander ⨷

Are you going to sell the BAT parts?

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ The Mutant Leader (DKR) ⨷ '82 Cobra Commander ⨷

I misread it lol.

Deadpool commission I did for a friend. He fit the bill, I just did the labor.

Tony suit, Ashkanls bits, Evilface decal.

17237860092_d8dd374fcc_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Mutant Leader ⨷ '82 Cobra Commander ⨷ Deadpool ⨷

Holly shzzballz :google

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Mutant Leader ⨷ '82 Cobra Commander ⨷ Deadpool ⨷

Was a little disappointed when '66 B&R didn't include the infamous Bat-Phone so I made my own and cobbled together a pedestal for it from **** at the craft store.

17271637615_c8a2e73804_z.jpg

16649193324_8ca0248af7_z.jpg

Back