Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the smiley one, she will definitely have her stern face on at my house.

Canceled mine.

I don't care for the artist's interpretation of the face. Now that I think about it, if they are going to do 2 headsculpts they should have made one of them classic.

I hope they stay true to the original style when doing the princesses.

Artist's interpretation= Inability to capture real likeness

The gallery photo's on the web site don't say anything about being a prototype. As such, is it just me or has that neck got longer, looks like she has been put on the rack.

I have this on order, but do you guys think I should keep my order or cancel it. I am really on the fence here since I do have to safe some money up for my trip to the USA next summer.

I have this on order, but do you guys think I should keep my order or cancel it. I am really on the fence here since I do have to safe some money up for my trip to the USA next summer.

As you say, it seems there are other priorities. You should know what you have to do but as you are asking for opinions...I'd Cancel. It is not such a great representation and most probably, it will be on second chance for a while (giving you time to save some more money)

As you say, it seems there are other priorities. You should know what you have to do but as you are asking for opinions...I'd Cancel. It is not such a great representation and most probably, it will be on second chance for a while (giving you time to save some more money)

Thanks for the response! :) Yeah, I know what to do, but the piece is pretty much sold out in Holland and ordering directly from Sideshow is not a option since it is to expensive.

I'd focused on getting the Evil Queen way above this one. You never know, it may turn out OK, but over time, I suspect a number of options will come up (Gift Card listing, cheaper ebay, etc).

Well I just got my shipping soon notification!
Bliss.gif

Your pre-order of the Maleficent - Disney - PF Exclusive Version will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 17 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, October 8, 2010 through your online account.

Called SS yesterday and changed my order to FlexPay.

Attachments

• toy;axyww.jpg
    toy;axyww.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 10
  • toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 8
  • toylaxyspider.jpg
    toylaxyspider.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • toylaxywo.jpg
    toylaxywo.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 8
  • toylaxyp.jpg
    toylaxyp.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 8
  • toyv.jpg
    toyv.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7
  • toycap.jpg
    toycap.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
  • toylaxyt.jpg
    toylaxyt.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 7
  • toylaxyh.jpg
    toylaxyh.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ock.jpg
    ock.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 7
Can't wait to see some pics of her in everyones display! Anyone get this and have the Queen from Snow White, they'd look great together!

I was going to change mine to flex but forgot so mine is officially en route. I should have it by the end of the week. Can't wait to see how she looks next to the evil queen.

I was going to change mine to flex but forgot so mine is officially en route. I should have it by the end of the week. Can't wait to see how she looks next to the evil queen.

Can't wait to see pics of the two together. If she turns out really well, I may reconsider re-ordering again.

Back