Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tremendous reliever, possibly awful human being.

"According to the police report obtained by Yahoo Sports, Chapman allegedly choked his girlfriend, shoved her against a wall, fired his handgun eight times in his garage and punched out the window of his SUV, while their 4-month-old daughter was inside the house."

If true, he doesn't deserve to wear the pinstripes.

Either way, it looks like it is a six inning game. Betances, Miller, Chapman. Only relief pitchers with 100 strikeouts. Yanks have the best bullpen in the league.

Griffey didn't deserve the record for most votes. To high. Many many players are better and got less. Even the GOAT of baseball Ruth only had 95%.

Griffey didn't deserve the record for most votes. To high. Many many players are better and got less. Even the GOAT of baseball Ruth only had 95%.

Didn't the HOF eliminate a bunch of voters this year because they are basically "old timers"? That probably helped raise Griffey's %, but either way it doesn't matter. He belongs.

Brewers are having a Superhero, Star Wars, and ghostbuster night. I'm going to GB night because the giveaway is a 4 player bobble head with the guys dressed up in the old school GB uniforms

Brewers are having a Superhero, Star Wars, and ghostbuster night. I'm going to GB night because the giveaway is a 4 player bobble head with the guys dressed up in the old school GB uniforms

That sounds cool. Be sure to post a pic of it when you get it.

I can't believe I missed that Nick Punto officially retired Thursday. I'll always remember him for being the centerpiece in that trade with the Dodgers. Quite possibly the greatest to ever wear #5 for the Red Sox.

Why did his son have to be in the dugout all the time? What if they all brought their sons.

Years ago, the Indians had to stop the guys wanting their kids to be batboys because it was causing problems.

You mean next season? :lol

That bad already? Spring training isn't always a good indicator. Actually, with the Indians, if they have too good of a ST, they suck during the regular season. We're 11-11 right now. Playing Reds today at 4.

Not looking forward to how bad my brewers may be this year with the whole "rebuilding" and all. Hell, we just lost a pitcher who injured his leg while taking off his shoe. I **** you not. :slap

Not looking forward to how bad my brewers may be this year with the whole "rebuilding" and all. Hell, we just lost a pitcher who injured his leg while taking off his shoe. I **** you not. :slap

Will Smith is alright but Knabel is the future closer. It just sucks because they probably could have flipped Smith in July.

Also, embrace the badness of the Brewers. Take the time to know your future team in the minors. They've made some incredible moves getting some top talent like Phillips and Santana so it seems like their scouting dept. knows what it's doing. It sucks now but in 3 seasons they'll have righted the ship.

Signed,
Cubs Fan

Back