Major League Baseball 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back from Opening Day a few hours ago. Pretty fun, but a loss. Tulo went 0-7. :( Though he had some awesome turned double plays.

Just another reason why LA fans are considered some of the worst in all of sports:

https://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/news/story?id=6280485
This is just sad. Home team wins and these guys can't just let the visitors walk away. Now the poor guy is hospitalized, "medically induced coma", because he was in such bad condition.

This is what I'm talking about. These ignorant people ruin the fun for everyone. As a result, LA fans get a bad rap. We've been 'generalized' as being unruly, poor sports, and immature.

The bad news: no one has come forward to help identify the two attackers and police still don't have any suspects. The victim has skull fractures and a badly bruised frontal lobe.

I pray for the victim that he may go home and resume a normal life with his family and friends. So sad. :monkey2

This is just sad. Home team wins and these guys can't just let the visitors walk away. Now the poor guy is hospitalized, "medically induced coma", because he was in such bad condition.

This is what I'm talking about. These ignorant people ruin the fun for everyone. As a result, LA fans get a bad rap. We've been 'generalized' as being unruly, poor sports, and immature.

The bad news: no one has come forward to help identify the two attackers and police still don't have any suspects. The victim has skull fractures and a badly bruised frontal lobe.

I pray for the victim that he may go home and resume a normal life with his family and friends. So sad. :monkey2

The guys who did this should be charged with atempted murder. :mad:

I found this little not from the story:
Both attackers then kicked the victim, who suffered a head injury, and ran, Moore said. The suspects fled in a four-door sedan driven by a woman with a male child passenger in the vehicle, Moore said.

Especially hilarious.

I hope they are found...and killed.

I found this little not from the story:
Both attackers then kicked the victim, who suffered a head injury, and ran, Moore said. The suspects fled in a four-door sedan driven by a woman with a male child passenger in the vehicle, Moore said.

Especially hilarious.

I hope they are found...and killed.
I hope they're found too.
Let the family of the victim decide what should happen to them.

I saw that too. Hard to watch for any Indians fan but it was quite a good 'offense' game. I mean, 25 total runs??? Geeez, that's fun baseball right there.

25 runs? Ouch. That's more like a runaway softball game score, not something you'd expect to see happening in the bigs. I feel sorry for the guys on the receiving end of that drubbing, though... how horribly embarrassing. :(

I was at the Rox game and saw the score of the Tribe game when it was 14 nothing. We joked that it was the Bears vs the Browns. When I next looked at it was 14-7 and we laughed again. Another 2 innings and the tribe might have pulled it out.

I just read that this morning.
This must be a first for this young organization to have a GS on opening day. Congrats.

No. It was the 4th.

But thanks, anyway. I'm not a huge Marlins' fan by any means, but I root for them as long as they are not playing the Cards.

Speaking of which, we suck.

But it's only the 2nd game of the season. Cards will find a way.

No. It was the 4th.

But thanks, anyway. I'm not a huge Marlins' fan by any means, but I root for them as long as they are not playing the Cards.

Speaking of which, we suck.

But it's only the 2nd game of the season. Cards will find a way.
They usually do.
You've got Holliday/Pujols for the one-two punch.

And Jaime Garcia was on fire today!
What the hell did he eat this morning? :clap

Back