Major Arnold Ernst Toht

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

driekus13

Freakalicious
Reaction score
heeey

does anyone know where Toht's prop's like:his costume,trench coat,glasses,hat,coat hanger,hot poker,gun and what has happend to the molds they made for the head melting shot??

they were in my possesion until recently when I set fire to them for a $1000 insurance claim. you should have smelled the leather coat burning.

a/s/l.......

to-catch-a-predator.jpg

ahhh my old friend lol...why dont you take a seat!

I love it when they cry like little _____es. It's not like they didn't know what the ____ they were doing there in the first place. :lol

Though truth be told, they should go in cuffs right out the front door to a custom wood chipper with a testicle bay.

lol at this thread.

out of curiousity, driekus13 what would you do if you knew where the props were?

I love it when they cry like little _____es. It's not like they didn't know what the ____ they were doing there in the first place. :lol

Though truth be told, they should go in cuffs right out the front door to a custom wood chipper with a testicle bay.

i like when they walk in with a sixer of wine coolers and try to act like they are in the wrong house. I was looking for my cousin's house B! i swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back