Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quiet from MGS5 is mostly finished. Needs some minor touches and the head obviously...Enjoy!

7.jpg8.jpg

Another Venom Snake almost ready. The base this time is the Hot Toys Captain America first Avenger body. I added some padding in various areas to shape him correctly. Made and painted the mechanical arm. Needs some weathering and some little touches. Enjoy!

1.jpg

Finished a commission Metal Gear Solid 5 Holster. Made of leather. It is designed for a 1911. It has a fully functional flap that folds over and snaps in place. Enjoy!

Holster.jpg

May I ask which body you used for Nathan Drake?

I used a Hot Toys TTM-19 true type body for Drake. You can use the TTM-19 clones on eBay and get a similar result. Although I've had to repaint those bodies for the arms and body to match.

Last edited:
I've been slowly getting through some paint projects due to a troubling medical condition. I modded the head from the Gecco Big Boss statue and painted it. Turned out pretty good but is slightly smaller than standard 1/6 scale heads. I was going to use it on a custom piece but have since move on from many of my plans to focus on more important projects. If you are interested in this head let me know through PM. It will be going up on the bay in a few days along with other items.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that, Chris. I love that take on Big Boss. The Gecco stock head is too clean looking, not to mention it looks more like Jeff Bridges.

Sorry to hear about that, Chris. I love that take on Big Boss. The Gecco stock head is too clean looking, not to mention it looks more like Jeff Bridges.

Thanks Tony! Hahaha, I didn't see it before but the Gecco head does look like Jeff Bridges. The Gecco Venom Snake statue coming out doesn't have the character likeness either. It is strange that nobody has really nailed a likeness.

Thanks Tony! Hahaha, I didn't see it before but the Gecco head does look like Jeff Bridges. The Gecco Venom Snake statue coming out doesn't have the character likeness either. It is strange that nobody has really nailed a likeness.

Yeah I don't care for that one either. The skin texture and the paint on the whole head looks very odd.

Back