Magneto LSB! Order NOW, Links in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wouldn't consider myself a bust collector. I only get the characters I like. Magneto has always been one of my favs and this will tide me over until the PF comes out!

Just got Magneto unpacked and snapped some photos of him. I really like this piece. His helmet looks really cool with the gloss and metallic tint in it that doesn't come out well in pictures. I know people don't like his chin, but it is fine to me. His lips are a little more purplish/red than I care for (almost looks like lipstick) but overall I think Sideshow did a really nice job on this bust. Couple of miscellaneous notes...it is heavy for it's size doesn't feel hollow...also looks like SSC went with the cheaper foam inserts (like the Street Fighter pieces). Works ok for one piece busts, but I hope they are not switching to this cheaper styrofoam for PFs, comiquettes and dios or else breakages are only going to get worse.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Interesting, I don't know if it's the lighting but your LSB's lipstick looks more purple, where the one in buzzy's thread looks more red.

Back