Magneto LSB! Order NOW, Links in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto LSB!

He looks AWESOME. Just like the Magneto from the comics. Love it

The space between the neck and chin is way too short, the helmet is too small... the body sculpt and cape look nice though.

Don't agree...

200102_press06-001.jpg

...AT ALL

Jim Lee was a good artist, no doubt. But there were some silly outfits during his hey-day of doing X-Men, and the white eyes of Mags are funky. Makes some sense for Storm if her eyes get "cloudy," but why for Magneto? Is he trying to roll his eyes into the back of his head like Undertaker?

Undertaker2.gif

The space between the neck and chin is way too short, the helmet is too small... the body sculpt and cape look nice though.

I was thinking the same thing, but Im pretty sure its just an optical illusion because of the helmet/shadows and the 2-D aspect of the photograph. I've seen similar things a lot with the LSBs...something looks odd in the picture but fine in person.

Crossing my fingers that that's the case here.:pray:

I was thinking the same thing, but Im pretty sure its just an optical illusion because of the helmet/shadows and the 2-D aspect of the photograph. I've seen similar things a lot with the LSBs...something looks odd in the picture but fine in person.

Crossing my fingers that that's the case here.:pray:

If thats true then when it comes out, I'll get this LSB. Magneto is one of my favorite villains. Cant wait to see the in hand pictures. SS is rocking Marvel hard right now.

They should really learn a thing or two from Bernini. Ugh. Sorry to be so frank but so far, most of the Marvel offerings for the SDCC are just....disappointing.

Back