MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these Dark Knight Trilogy and DCEU toys and merchandise are boring. They all look like variations of the same thing to me.

Loving these so far. I can't walk past them without stopping to pose them.

IMG_20180218_125225318_LL.jpg
IMG_20180218_125233665_LL.jpg

Only real complaint is the stand. It's great for action poses but for Catowman who doesn't reliably stand on her own, it takes up too much room.

IMG_20180218_125252531_LL.jpg

anyone know of any alternatives?

Only real complaint is the stand. It's great for action poses but for Catowman who doesn't reliably stand on her own, it takes up too much room.

anyone know of any alternatives?

If you’re talking about the clamps being too big and obnoxious, the tamashii stands have thinner and shorter ones. I actually always complain that they’re too short to hold any of their figures up but for female bodies it works out better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amiami shipped mine today. I should have it in two weeks or so.

In the meantime, D Amazing's review is up:

He is quite on the short side but well done. I just hope the next Mafex Batbale will be in scale with this one...

In comparison to The Dark Knight figures the scale seems fine. Tom Hardy is shorter than Christian Bale. Bale is 1.83 m while Hardy is only 1.75 m.

Yeah, I thought that, too. Maybe they scaled it to actor's height instead of character. That doesn't explain why he's so much smaller than Deadshot, though.

As long as he's not dwarfed by Bale, I guess I'll be fine with it. It's not like I have many 1:12 figures, and none really is properly scaled, anyway.

Hey
Any have release dates on the Batman 3.0 and JL Superman?
I know they are March but not when in March.

Yeah, I thought that, too. Maybe they scaled it to actor's height instead of character. That doesn't explain why he's so much smaller than Deadshot, though.

As long as he's not dwarfed by Bale, I guess I'll be fine with it. It's not like I have many 1:12 figures, and none really is properly scaled, anyway.

Hopefully, the difference between Deadshot and Bane has to do with the figures not belonging to the same line. Maybe Batman will be the same height as Bane.

Back