MAFEX (Medicom) 6inch Batman TDKR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks better in these pics.

New pics / comparison with SH

https://www.facebook.com/iw615toy/p...5381939284574/962114820611280/?type=3&theater

CUJmt0w.jpg

That linked work for me, thanks for posting it. That thing looks awesome I can't wait for mine to come in the mail.

The NECA and the 2.0 are clearly the better two it's really just how much articulation you're wanting that makes your decision. The Figuarts and 1.0 are pathetic attempts.

Poor Mafex 1.0..... if it wasn't for the ridiculous headsculpts it came with, it would have been a pretty good figure. All it needed was a new head...

MafexJokerCustomFiguartsHarley.jpg

MafexBatman2VsJokerCustom.jpg

I'm debating whether or not to pick up the 2.0....it's a fantastic improvement, but when do I draw the line with upgrading figures?
I already passed on upgrading my Bale Batman, I'm fine with the 2.0 even though there is an arguably nicer one to choose from now.

Really looking forward to how the Batman 3.0 compares to the Figuarts.

Has there been any news on if the 3.0 comes with a Bruce Wayne head? That's the one thing that is keeping me from upgrading from the 2.0, the extra sculpt was a nice bonus.

The Scarecrow is a must-have. It will be nice to finally have a figure with a Cillian Murphy sculpt instead of the masked version every time.

Got Catwoman today and Joker 2.0 shipped from AmiAmi now. I love these figs and honestly can't get enough. I have them all ordered through AmiAmi except the Cop Joker. That's the only one I'm on the fence with.

Got Catwoman today and Joker 2.0 shipped from AmiAmi now. I love these figs and honestly can't get enough. I have them all ordered through AmiAmi except the Cop Joker. That's the only one I'm on the fence with.

If you like the Joker 2.0, definitely get the cop joker. It comes with the alternate arms and smeared make up head. It would be great for putting together the interrogation scene...

Yeah but I honestly prefer the coat look.

I might end up buying two more Begins figures so I can have the regular suit, first night out and the Demon version when Scarecrow ships.

Nice. For now I’ve just got the one 2.0 joker on its way to me. I’m going to buy another for the interrogation scene once the cop joker is released. Definitely going to pick up two Banes as well for the coat look and bare arms

It’s fun buying multiples to put together different versions.

Pretty smart on their part. I didn't even think about getting two Banes, probably should get Two Harvey Dents as well.

It's a smart plan on their part to make you buy other figures when they include new accessories for one figure with another; sometimes feels a little scummy though.

But then they include alternative stuff in a single release like Two Face, so you don't necessarily have to buy another figure to get Harvey Dent but the option is available if you want both at the same time. Then I can commend that.

Good and bad business practices equals acceptable practices? [emoji38]

It's just smart really. It makes more sense to give interrogation joker and cop joker together almost as an accessory pack than to make three different Joker's and risk cop joker ending up on clearance at every store. Plus it doesn't really save you or cost you any more because you are having to buy three joker's either way.

It's just smart really. It makes more sense to give interrogation joker and cop joker together almost as an accessory pack than to make three different Joker's and risk cop joker ending up on clearance at every store. Plus it doesn't really save you or cost you any more because you are having to buy three joker's either way.

*sigh
The more I seriously consider continuing this series, the more I realize that 3 of these little guys is roughly the cost equivalent of a 1/6 Superman.

Back