Action Figure Mafex justice league

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash looks really good. I might pick him up if the character is fun. Superman looks okay. I prefer the Figuarts Batman, but this one isn't bad.

I wonder if the scale will be compatible between SHF and Mafex, given how Mafex sometimes goofs up with the size and proportions of their figures.

It'd be nice to have a mixed lineup of the best figures regardless of brand.

Hmm, any new Wonder Woman pics? Trying to decide if I should get the one from her recent movie or wait for the version from Justice League. I'd really like to know what accessories the JL version will come with. I'm leaning towards the WW film Wonder Woman over the JL version right now. I like the accessories. The film was incredible. And, from what we've seen, it looks like she's got the most vibrant colored costume of the three mafex WW so far.

I wonder if the scale will be compatible between SHF and Mafex, given how Mafex sometimes goofs up with the size and proportions of their figures.

It'd be nice to have a mixed lineup of the best figures regardless of brand.

Even if they fit together scale-wise, I doubt they would match in terms of finish. IMHO, Figuarts tend to look much like toys when Mafex are more like miniature replicas (accuracy and joints aside), with a more realistic finish. If it makes any sense.

Even if they fit together scale-wise, I doubt they would match in terms of finish. IMHO, Figuarts tend to look much like toys when Mafex are more like miniature replicas (accuracy and joints aside), with a more realistic finish. If it makes any sense.
I think it's a case by case basis, some Mafex tend to look like Anime characters, while some SHF like Jango look almost like an American toy.

But then there's the Darth Mauls and the Boba Fett, for instance, I think SHF JL Batman blows the MAfex one out of the water, but the Mafex Flash is looking fantastic, probably will be better than SHF.

I was going to buy the entire line-up and abandon my Mezco BvS, thinking it was getting expensive, but 90 buckaroos for Flash? Yeesh!! No way for me. I'll just stay with Mezco. Hopefully, they'll do Flash and cyborg.

$90? You're shopping at the wrong store. Hobbylink Japan has flash for about $66. It is curious that he's the most expensive of the JL available for preorder so far.

Why do people insist in buying imports from US stores?

$90? You're shopping at the wrong store. Hobbylink Japan has flash for about $66. It is curious that he's the most expensive of the JL available for preorder so far.

Probably because it's all new everything, and quite intricate sculpt because of the design, Batman and Superman are heavily retooled re-editions, but they already had something to work with.

I get most of my stuff from BBTS. I'll look at HLJ and see what the shipping will be like. What irritates me is that the current DC mafex matches the prices from HLJ; The knightmare batman at bbts is the same price at HLJ. Some are even cheaper at bbts.

MAFEX-Justice-League-Aquaman-001.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Aquaman-008.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Aquaman-010.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-001.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-008.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-009.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-010.jpg

More pics: https://news.toyark.com/2017/09/25/mafex-justice-league-wonder-woman-aquaman-271642

Yeah, I thought it'd be an instant PO for me but I'm not sold on either of them. The looks of this Aquaman set appart, I find his hairline and proportions weird. Wonder Woman doesn't look as good as the Figuarts one IMHO. If I were sure scales would be compatible, I'd PO the Figuarts.

Not to mention the gap between prototype paint and production paint on the faces.

I think they all look good except for Wonder Woman - i guess it's the bare arms. Batman looks really good to me. might have to pick it up.

Yeah, dunno. I think there's too much contrast in Batman's armor.

And I also think Figuart's Cyborg looks better. This one is well sculpted but I find the paint dull. Too silver.

Back