Made to Move Barbie "New Articulated Body"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was over on the OSW Board and found an interesting thread regarding Mattel marketing a new Barbie body. Called the Made to Move Barbie.
I searched this forum and did not find any threads relating to this so I thought I would put to info out to all the interested members.

A review of the Barbie "Action Figure" can be viewed at the following link.

Made to Move Barbie by Mattel | The Toy Box Philosopher

OSW thread started by Deltaforcechung... giving credit were credit due.

Due to Christmas and this being a new hot toy they are now scarce and being scalped all over the web... retail price $14.99.

I plan on waiting till after the Holidays to pick some up to give myself some more youth size female action figure bodies. The body is reported to have 22 points of articulation.... well says... These are compatible with Obitsu size figure bodies.

Yup... a Barbie but what is in a name.... The new articulated body appears to be well adaptable to fit into the 1/6 figure market.

Neat! thanks for sharing. I did not know they made those and they are cheap. If they improved the head molds it would be a winner.

These are neat for what they are and the price is great for the amount of articulation. I don't think Barbies scale well with 1/6 figures but for toys meant to be played with, that's not a big deal. How do these compare with Hasbro's old GI Jane figures? Those things suck when it comes too articulation. I figure they'd be a heck of a lot skinnier but what about height? At best, I could have some body upgrades. At worse, I can add a teenager to my Adventure Team.

I think these would best be used for Teen Bashes. The head is a pull off and toss. The good news is the body and the ton's of Barbie clothes out there to use in bashes.

I really like what they did there. Honestly this one puts every truetype to shame when it comes to movability despite the body seems to have less articulation than a TT.
I really like the way they solved the legs. The range of movability looks realistic and the cutouts in the upperleg really help to increase. Would lve to see a MTM Ken. :lol

tumblr_mlx5wuPEPC1rq3b5ko1_250.png

Just ordered off TOYSRUS. Will post pics and how generic 1/6 female outfits fit these figures.

I need to get that just coz! When does that one come out?

Oh it's an old toy...
... and it was like Photoshopped.
s-l1600.jpg

But now I know how to say it in multiple languages.

Back