Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jurassic-Galaxy-tee-art.jpg

Sucks when great movies barely get a profit or flop.

Fricken Ant-Man is essentially guaranteed to outgross Fury Road solely due to a logo :slap

it is even sadder when mediocre garbage like Age of Ultron gets so much money (the same way Transformers 4 made so much money)

people not going to see good movies, okay, i can deal with that. people paying for garbage like Age of Ultron. that is depressing as hell

Pratt looks to be becoming one of those actors whose going to play the same character in every movie

He's already the most meme actor right now, I doubt he can do anything else other than goofball memes, watching GotG twice and I was already rolling my eyes at his performance, can't wait to see JW and Indiana Jones to see more Andy........ not.

I loved it too, the first time.

I think I was brain washed by the hype, it's quite incredible what one amazing trailer can do :lol I think I gave it a 9.

I had trouble finishing it the second time, I realized how by the numbers, unfunny and unoriginal it was, save for the fact of having a talking raccoon in it :lol

Back