MacGruber!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GQ and their "modifications".

Aren't there a bunch of WWF wrestlers in this movie as well?

I hated every time the sketch is on SNL, except maybe the Betty White one, and wasn't planning on seeing this film. But the reviews have been pretty favorable, comparing it to The Hangover in hilarity. DON'T BELIEVE IT! Perhaps I went in with a "okay _______, I dare you to make me laugh" attitude - but this film was not really funny. Funnier than any of the sketches, but it's a 100 times longer, so hopefully there will be more laughs.

Unless you're a huge Will Forte fan - I say avoid it.

The Movie was...Are you ready?Okay,I'll just come out and say it.Not very good,Wiig and Kilmer were the best parts,The jokes were mostly stupid and awkward,seriously?who the f#@k finds a piece of celery up a naked guy's ass funny?Most of it was stupid,the sex scene was incredibly uncomfortable,and Forte,well,he just came across as more of a ******,I wanted Betty White to roll up and beat his ass most of the time,I do think that,given a good director,he could be decent.I enjoyed Phillipe and Booth,as they were both a breath of fresh air to the below sub-par film,and overall,I say one out of four stars,that's 25%,Sorry Mac,but your mullet couldn't save you this time.

Lol i think this movie was ment to be a flop. When i heard they were making it i was like..What?, But i havnt scene it yet so it could have some laughs idk, im hearing good reviews then some people are saying its a pile of Sh**! I like SNL but i wish they would pick there movies better, mabey the Falconer ? hahah

Though I have no desire to see it, this kind of movie isn't going to hold up against Robin Hood, Iron Man and Shrek.

Lol i think this movie was ment to be a flop. When i heard they were making it i was like..What?, But i havnt scene it yet so it could have some laughs idk, im hearing good reviews then some people are saying its a pile of Sh**! I like SNL but i wish they would pick there movies better, mabey the Falconer ? hahah

Dude...two words: Laser Cats!!!! :pray:

Hard to believe that a movie based on a spoof of a character from an almost 20 year old tv show bombed. I always found the MacGruber skits baffling, talk about striking when the iron is ice cold. It seems like something Dana Carvey should've been doing in the late 80's/early 90's.

Hard to believe that a movie based on a spoof of a character from an almost 20 year old tv show bombed. I always found the MacGruber skits baffling, talk about striking when the iron is ice cold. It seems like something Dana Carvey should've been doing in the late 80's/early 90's.

SNL is terrible anymore. I have watched it several times with the new cast and I very rarely laughed. Terrible terrible writing! Only one in recent memory that was decent was with Christopher Walken. And that was still terrible writing, but he's so darn funny it didnt matter.

Back