LURTZ ARRIVES - IMAGE thread - Amazing piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The anticipation is killing me. I just got a tracking number from SS but it's for Aragorn 12". I never thought I'd be disappointed to get that but I'm just so excited to get Lurtz I was a little upset to see the package was only 4 lbs.

Fritz said:
Here's a quick pic for size comparison. Lurtz is definitely imposing.

PS. Lurtz could kick Vader's ass! :rock

sizewf0.jpg

Nice Pics Fritz..

Are the posters behind block mounted?? Very nice indeed!

whoo . . .looks like a wobbly table too! And what was Vader doing in a LOTR gallery???

darth dyp**** said:
Nice Pics Fritz..
Are the posters behind block mounted?? Very nice indeed!

Thanks, and yes they are.

Radagaster said:
whoo . . .looks like a wobbly table too! And what was Vader doing in a LOTR gallery???

Oh no, it's not wobbly. The supports are drilled into the studs with 3" screws. And Vader was only visiting for a photo op with Lurtz. He's so nosy, just can't stay in his own section. :D

:eek: eek!! All these time, I thought Vader is tad smaller than PF Lurtz !!
Now I know when SS said Vader is 25" tall, they measured to tip of the lightsaber. :duh
PF Vader is definately not as imposing as PF Lurtz :rock

Khev said:
Actually that was pretty much my point. PF paint apps are more intricate than 1/6 scale but they seem to consistently nail them in production.

They only have to paint the 1/6 heads, too.

Fritz said:
Lurtz looks huge, didn`t think he was that big in the movie. Vader looks tiny in comparison, but I guess the base makes a difference.

Fritz said:
I gotta keep my eye on Lurtz, I didn't realise he was such a womanizer. :nono

sevendg7.jpg

Don't blame him! Where did he learn it from? Ya know what they say, Like collector, like collectable. Just kidding, please don't take that seriously LOL. :LOL
B.Y.W my lurz arrived today! This thing is awesome in person.

Funny Fritz! lol

My Boromir pic came today.

Perfect now!

:)

Last edited:
Eva Estelle said:
Don't blame him!...

Well I had to change his right hand so that he was holding the sword. I didn't trust leaving him on the shelf with an open hand. :D

Speaking of Lurtz’s hands. I wonder what happens to all those sets of hands that come in with exclusive Lurtz PF figures that have be returned to sideshow due to damage? I wouldn't mind having a pair for my regular.

Eva Estelle said:
Speaking of Lurtz’s hands. I wonder what happens to all those sets of hands that come in with exclusive Lurtz PF figures that have be returned to sideshow due to damage? I wouldn't mind having a pair for my regular.

probably destroyed

:fest I got My Ex. Lurtz today !!!!!!! :eek:
It's got to be (the most definately) the best PF ever created by Sideshow.
Because it's in totally different league from any other PFs.
I've never seen anything like it. :monkey4
Here are couple quick shots. :rock

079iy5.jpg

075nm1.jpg

Last edited:
Back