1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got what might be the last one... hope it’s ok.
If I wanna have him without the helmet, which sculpt would be the best for ANH Luke? The HT farm boy? Though it’s not perfect at all... I have the snowspeeder Luke unhelmeted head spare, but I guess that won’t cut it...

Got what might be the last one... hope it’s ok.
If I wanna have him without the helmet, which sculpt would be the best for ANH Luke? The HT farm boy? Though it’s not perfect at all... I have the snowspeeder Luke unhelmeted head spare, but I guess that won’t cut it...

I got one too, but the one major issue (in addition to the chestbox molding error and no web belt) is I assume they will all have the cloudy visor. There really aren't many decent 1/6 Luke heads. My favorite so far is the HT farmboy face with the Red Five hair - but this ebay Luke X doesn't come with the hairpiece.

Maybe I got lucky but the one I have has a clear visor, but it sits really cockeyed. I used cotton balls to push one side down and into place since it was so uneven.

Damn, Toyanxiety parted another one out today and it sold out before I even got there.

What parts were you trying to get? You're better to buy the semi-complete ones off ebay. The TA part-outs for this are pretty expensive.

Back when it first came out I managed to assemble a Luke X using TA parts for only about $120 though, but that used a few custom parts.

I don't think there is one. I tried applying gloss or dull coat to the inside to maybe even it out, but that didn't work. And I also tried replacing it with the visor from the Titanium series Luke helmet that I picked up for 8 bucks at my local Game Stop, but while the size was an exact match, it just looked a bit too flat and yellow for the Sideshow helmet.

The face on my "cheapo ebay" fig has the apps for the dark-brown/black shifted slightly. You can see it in the ebay listing pic. So eyebrows and moles are maybe 1mm off center. It's not really noticeable with the visor down (other than the moles, which are,) and its a pretty hideous headsculpt without the helmet anyway but worth knowing.

Inspired by Davejames' Luke, i managed to find a HT sculpt and a medicom sculpt and began working on it last night. Still WIP, and quick shot of it taken this morning.
91947698fa3370e16118021b99dc2888.jpg

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Got my ‘cheap’ loose version today. It had the belt, but the visor is cloudy. Otherwise looks fine.
The com ‘patch’ on his arm is missing too.

Got my ‘cheap’ loose version today. It had the belt, but the visor is cloudy. Otherwise looks fine.
The com ‘patch’ on his arm is missing too.

Weird - I got no belt, but helmet and visor is as good as my boxed one.

Weird - I got no belt, but helmet and visor is as good as my boxed one.

Got mine too. Came with a belt, all the cylinders and a decent visor. Chin is a little scuffed from the strap cup but otherwise perfect as far as I can tell.

99f5353d8cd2411592749e926b93ef28.jpg

Back