1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip!

Did you use any specific body? I want to change to a neckless body so I have better head options.

The current Dam body is great for slender body types. It has a pvc neck but that can be cut with a scalpel or similar and then any neck can be used. I’ve done this with a few custom figures.

The current Dam body is great for slender body types. It has a pvc neck but that can be cut with a scalpel or similar and then any neck can be used. I’ve done this with a few custom figures.

Really? I would’ve never thought to do that. Any before & after pics (or just after pics) would be greatly appreciated!

Really? I would’ve never thought to do that. Any before & after pics (or just after pics) would be greatly appreciated!

No worries. The entire PVC chest can be removed small pieces at a time(If a costume is too slender to fit), or completely removed in one piece(If you didn't want to cut off the neck), and reused later. The entire piece(Abs, chest and neck), are cast in one piece and only cut and glued down one side for fitting.

5F023CF1-7B3F-4D1F-80BE-81BFB3B6D946.jpg

CA4557F4-1C35-4FA1-B713-617371B08017.jpg

8A53EB73-9BF4-43A7-B1A4-72704C979E0C.jpg

No worries. The entire PVC chest can be removed small pieces at a time(If a costume is too slender to fit), or completely removed in one piece(If you didn't want to cut off the neck), and reused later. The entire piece(Abs, chest and neck), are cast in one piece and only cut and glued down one side for fitting.

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for. I’m going to order today and try it out.

I think I’ll need to remove some of the chest to give the arms a better range of motion, which shouldn’t be difficult at all with this.

Perfect pics. Many thanks!

8A53EB73-9BF4-43A7-B1A4-72704C979E0C.jpg

How does he look suited up with the new body?

Is there a Ko of this on ebay now or ? This guy seems to be putting 3 at a time each week on ebay. It is missing the rig belt

Is there a Ko of this on ebay now or ? This guy seems to be putting 3 at a time each week on ebay. It is missing the rig belt

I decided to take the risk and I bought 2 of them (for custom work) within an hour of him first posting them. I did not regret it. The auction says the come without the belt and that the helmet isn't removable, but both of mine came with the belt (he told me that was the only two he had with a belt, however). The helmet came off just like it's supposed to. As far as I can tell, they're legit Sideshow figures. I suspect the guy just doesn't realize the helmet comes off in a special way.

You only get one set of hands and the helmeted head with it, but for the price he's asking I'd say it's worth it. Even if you don't get a belt, you can get one from an old Hasbro figure and it should look fine.

Could these be pilot rejects from sideshow. This guy got a whole case of them.

For the reduced price I’m tempted. I’d be bothered not having the full set with packaging and the minimal accessories he comes with though.

For the reduced price I’m tempted. I’d be bothered not having the full set with packaging and the minimal accessories he comes with though.

Once I receive mine I’m boxing up my full set and selling it.

Could these be pilot rejects from sideshow. This guy got a whole case of them.

I assume they have a few random flaws (note molding defect on the chestbox in listing pic,) in addition to missing the waist belt, other accessories and box.

I just got a complete, unopened SSC EX for under $175 shipped so $125 shipped isn't spectacular for something incomplete and with a few manufacturing flaws, but it's also not a bad deal either. Be great for a background X-wing pilot especially if you could find a stand-in belt.

Amazing that $125 used to be a pretty standard price for a Sideshow figure like this, now it's the price for a factory reject missing parts.:lol

Back