1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A repaint of this sculpt would look great. It almost seems too cartoony with its current paint apps but the likeness is there.

A repaint of this sculpt would look great. It almost seems too cartoony with its current paint apps but the likeness is there.

It is, in my opinion. Might buy a spare and have it painted when an artist has an opening. I think it might look pretty good.

Well I missed out on snowspeeder luke so about a month ago I picked up X wing Luke.

I have to say it's a really nice figure and the sculpt is better than snowspeeder luke imo but it just needed something. So I picked up the ss hoth luke belt with holster and blaster on eBay and bam it takes it up another notch.

Ok it's not ANH accurate but let's just call it evacuation from Yavin IV accurate.
2432bae4b10d88660b3d68cf4b3e35c5.jpg
f2973d991ceb901b94d3fc3617473e2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Well I missed out on snowspeeder luke so about a month ago I picked up X wing Luke.

I have to say it's a really nice figure and the sculpt is better than snowspeeder luke imo but it just needed something. So I picked up the ss hoth luke belt with holster and blaster on eBay and bam it takes it up another notch.

Ok it's not ANH accurate but let's just call it evacuation from Yavin IV accurate.
2432bae4b10d88660b3d68cf4b3e35c5.jpg

I think I recognize that shipping box/label. :lol Looks good!

I love this figure (still with helmet on). Can't go wrong with him ! The orange uniform just looks great on display. I'll get a photo done tomorrow.

I didn’t think this figure was worth the original asking price but I’ve gone back and forth on it a bunch of times since it’s been eligible for discounts and has free shipping. I haven’t bit on it yet but I might at some point. I’m kind of surprised it’s still in stock honestly. They must have made quite a few.

I didn’t think this figure was worth the original asking price but I’ve gone back and forth on it a bunch of times since it’s been eligible for discounts and has free shipping. I haven’t bit on it yet but I might at some point. I’m kind of surprised it’s still in stock honestly. They must have made quite a few.

Just went to waitlist.

Yeah, I was keen on the Hoth Luke, but was too expensive, so my interest then turned to this. I got it on a good discount at some point, and never looked back.

So long as the helmet is on he looks stellar. Just like the most memorable part of ANH for me. The Trench run !

I also have the Tie Pilot and a couple of Bandai 1/42 scale models of an X-Wing and Tie Fighter. Plan to do those models and have Luke facing off with the Tie Pilot with the starfighter models just behind them. Should make a decent display I reckon.

Well I think I found the best angle for this sculpt. It's not great but having a few sidekicks helps
5e0ae35207f41392ed94f995462cc422.jpg
915ee8a5a9cdee4d53b427856671ca68.jpg
b8685859d5701b46f58c8ceba3db162e.jpg
f4d903059359cdba039f1ba22ac05141.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me how good is the 12” Hasbro X-Wing Luke uniform are and do the hold up next this figure? I thinking about making a few custom figures but I do want to have to buy multiple SS figures. Thanks

Will pay gladly for a copy of the exclusive folded gloves since I dont think anyone will sell them separately

Yep, absolutely nothing wrong with him with helmet on !

One of my favourites too actually. Luke in the X-Wing on the trench-run had to be my favourite scene of all time as a kid. Can still remember it making you feel like you were actually in the X-Wing. That's why this guy is a must for me !

Back