1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Spudtrooper, but the links go to some VIG LINK crap.
Wedge
Wedge.JPG

Porkins
Porkins.JPG

Repainting the hair went a long way.

That really does help with the hair - a major improvement. I've been looking at this figure for ages and seen as many video reviews as possible. I'm definitely more into the ANH version with the black boots and gloves than the ESB one.

After looking really closely and thinking about what's wrong with this face - the paint application paints the dark lash lines into the waterline of the eyes, thereby closing the eyes up. The eyes look a little too high, due to the lash lines not being where they are supposed to be: outside the eyeballs, not in them.

Once I get mine - a repaint of the eyes will be my first priority. And I'll also do your hair mod with the golden highlights.

Hey SpudTrooper nice job on all of the pilots. Your only about an hour and a half from. Nice to know a fellow freak from the boards is close by. Any other customs you have to show? I need to post some pics of things I am working on

Any tricks on how to futz the orange jumpsuit? Your guys looks natural and my jumpsuit is abit on the stiff side and the right shoulder "dips" in. I'm trying to make him look more natural.

I've heard lots of 1/6 collectors refer to the "water treatment." I'm looking to futz this up and give him a good static pose (at least, for the foreseeable future), what exactly does the water treatment do and how does one pull it off?

I've heard lots of 1/6 collectors refer to the "water treatment." I'm looking to futz this up and give him a good static pose (at least, for the foreseeable future), what exactly does the water treatment do and how does one pull it off?

It's when you spray the clothes with water while they are on the figure. You can then "futz" or manipulate the clothes as you see fit. The water adds weight and when the clothes dry they will stay in the position where you put them.
Plus it's only water so it won't damage the clothes. A clean spray bottle of water works best.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's when you spray the clothes with water while they are on the figure. You can then "futz" or manipulate the clothes as you see fit. The water adds weight and when the clothes dry they will stay in the position where you put them.
Plus it's only water so it won't damage the clothes. A clean spray bottle of water works best.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I thought it was something like this. Thanks for the explanation.

Back