1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

I actually meant I couldn't figure out how to post it (on my phone). They didn't take it down or anything.

:slap thats good, well then let me remove this foot from my mouth :monkey1 maybe they might change the price point too, but I doubt it, I just hope the paint apps aren't as bad as Nathan Drake at that price

He looks good, but not 240$ worth of good.

toss in his esb FATIGUES, A BLASTER, and his lightsaber, and a few other extras, then MAYBE..

but nope. Never thought i'd see the day when sideshow made a luke i didn't preorder Day one.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak out in the face of the government, not on a public site against a company or private citizen.

I love SS I really do, but maybe after Snake Pliskin they realized that costs to make these things at the high quality we demand, also demands more money to make, the good ole days are over on low price points.

Price is definitely steep for this but I ordered anyways. I may cancel later down the road. We'll see.

Just too much. I was just whining earlier about the hot toys stormie. I was on the fence about this one anyway. But now no way.

About 80 bucks too much - possibly a 100 or more allowing for the decided lack of accessories.

I had no room for this on my STAR WARS HT shelf anyway. So its actually a God send that its priced this way.

Now I have to convince myself to cancel Hoth Luke and Hoth Han.

Back