1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info boys :hi5:

Thank God Luke doesn't have to suffer again. I'm still debating on this though. I get the hunch that there will be an eventual ESB HT version that I'd rather have. I've been sticking to my guns and talking with my wallet on this but a coupon and a few points should bring this to where it should've started. That's the only thing that's still stopping me really; not wanting to spend points to bring it to where it should've started in the first place.

Pixelpiper said:
Will the forum crash when you go Beyond Max?

:panic:

f6zn9.gif

giphy.gif

:hi5:

in 1963, William Hootkins was grilled during the FBI investigation into the JFK assassination. Fifteen years later, he had joined revolutionaries seeking to blow up a government space base - coincidence?

in 1963, William Hootkins was grilled during the FBI investigation into the JFK assassination. Fifteen years later, he had joined revolutionaries seeking to blow up a government space base - coincidence?

In 1935 he worked for U.S. army intelligence. :lol

latest.jpg

I'm cautiously optimistic. On one hand, they had the sense to lose the separate eye thing for this release, then they got all dumb and somehow saw a $240 figure. I've PO'd all the HT one's I wanted day one. This one I've been waiting on. I'm hoping they pull through. For my 4 ANH Luke's, I'd likely buy a 2nd X-Wing head for my Ceremony Luke to have 2 SS heads and 2 HT's for some variety. Not even looking for them to be as good as HT, just to outdo themselves.

I'm trying to make sense of this sentence, but I'm at a loss. ;) Not sure what one thing has to do with the other.

LOL. I thought the SS Hoth figures looked great, but when I compare them to the HT ones, the SS ones look like toys. I'm afraid of the same result with this figure. Good thing it has a helmet.

LOL. I thought the SS Hoth figures looked great, but when I compare them to the HT ones, the SS ones look like toys. I'm afraid of the same result with this figure. Good thing it has a helmet.

The helmet will protect the head sculpt when you throw the figure at the wall in disgust.

:lecture

Ah... IMO, the SS Hoth releases look quite close to their prototypes, regardless of any comparisons to HT's releases (I'm also quite satisfied with the end result in-hand). So if this release is also very close to its prototype, I'd say buyers will have a great figure on their hands. I have no plans to order this one myself, but I'd like an ESB version at some point in the future to go along with a 1/6 Snow Speeder.

Back