1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda surprised he isn't being displayed (at least not that I've seen). Didn't the way-back teaser pic have this, the TIE Pilot, and C-3PO around the same time? And 2 out of 3 look to be out.

Kinda surprised he isn't being displayed (at least not that I've seen). Didn't the way-back teaser pic have this, the TIE Pilot, and C-3PO around the same time? And 2 out of 3 look to be out.

Was just thinking the same thing. Wondering if they'll set him up later or something? Would have really liked to see fresh shots of this one.

Okay you've convinced me to get it now..........damn you and your convincing ways! :p

y6h6.jpg

LMAO. I just know that once I get this HT will announce their ESB one. I suspect they'll move onto ESB next.

While I won't buy "placeholder" characters in general, I also don't want to base decisions on stuff that hasn't been announced.

The pilot gear is my favourite look for rebels because it alludes to the technology and fast machines of the Star Wars universe, so this one works for me. I was originally going to pass, but I've had months to consider it.

I had originally passed on the Probe Droid, but it became my favourite collectible, so sometimes first impressions are wrong. Works both ways, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for price drop. No way worth asking price of ssc to me. 199.99 easier decision to buy. Exclusive lack luster and still available for preorder anyway. Not rushing to buy again. I did that with hoth figures and missed out on discounts given soon after they were released.:gah:

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Yo i pre ordered mine i can't wait to show him holding his gloves like he's about to slap somebody into a duel lol jk but for real would be cool if you could pose with either 1 glove or 2 gloves, for that mj or oj or tiger woods look

Was there any solid word on the eye situation? It looks like they're steering away from the separate eyeball method but are they changing that on this, or is this the last victim?

Last figure to have that system has already completed (forget which one it was). AFAIK, no plans for any figures yet to ship to have the separate eye system.

Like Invictus said. SSC is not doing the eye thing anymore. X-Wing Luke (and all other figures going forward) will not have the eye thing.

Was there any solid word on the eye situation? It looks like they're steering away from the separate eyeball method but are they changing that on this, or is this the last victim?

As Invictus Sol confirmed, this Luke won't have separate eyes! :yess:

And thanks for the rep in the Jawa thread, PopCultKid! :hi5:

(7 more points for the maximum number of green beans!)

I ordered the Ex Luke. At the time it was both because I liked the glove option, and because there was no NRD and he could be cancelled without penalty if he ended up 'Draked'.

Back