Luke Skywalker Jedi Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, So I am a EU fanboy, but hey, Can't help it. SO here is my take on a Jedi Master Version Of Luke Skywalker, inspired by the Cover of Legacy 8.
Quick notes : I never liked the color choices on the robes they put Luke in, He's allmost allways shown in Darker Colors, So I went with that. I'm particularly Proud of his belt. The rest of the figure is simply a Redressed Jedi knight Luke. Some Of Qui-gon's costume ,m Some of Kit Fisto, Some Of Plo and Some of Mace Went into making him. Comments Please?

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

I'm considering Repainting his hair Grey to make him look Older, but I'm not Sure I want to do that Yet.

Luke looks really funny to me in that salmon color. But, still pretty cool none the less. :cool:

I'm digging it alot! The tunic color is a little strange on him, but the bash as a whole rocks.
I'd like to give that a try. :D

I'm considering Repainting his hair Grey to make him look Older, but I'm not Sure I want to do that Yet.

Personally I would and make it tonal ie some charcoal in with the silver/grey

Id even go as far as trying to add some wrinkles to the face

ATM he looks like a dyed version of Jedi Luke a good one nonetheless but I think a repaint would make it something really special

A repaint may even tone down that shocked expression that Jedi luke seems to have. Im hoping to have a go at some repaints myself on a few hasbro's and once Im confident id have a bash at a repaint on my own Jedi Luke

Hope my comments arent out of place

I don't like the coloring either, but the pics are hot ! I love outside pics... they really come alive. Now if only they had given us a better head sculpt... Try again sometime Sideshow...

Love the poses! And it's a very solid effort, great bash. And the already mentioned salmon colored tunic does hurt him a bit. But you can always get some dye and change the color. I did that for my Darth Obi figure, to great effect.

A repaint would be fantastic on him though, can't wait to see what you do!

Haven't taken any yet, I will latr on and then Post them. i was considering dying the Salmon tunic a darker brown, I just don't want the outer robe to be overshadowed by it. I may try dying the outer robe darker as well. make it look more like anakins.

I'm suprised no one asked more about the belt. I made the buckle and the sabre hook myself. Then again, perhaps by no one asking, It means I did that much better of a job :)

I'm suprised no one asked more about the belt. I made the buckle and the sabre hook myself. Then again, perhaps by no one asking, It means I did that much better of a job :)

Exactly why I didn't comment! I thought it was Sideshows!
Very nice indeed!

Well, It's more or less a redo, it started as Plo Kloons Belt, then i remved the smaller belt, and mad a mold of lukes belt buckle, cast it in resin putty, and glued it to ploos belt. Then I sculpted a Sabre hook and painted and attached it :)

I also had to add new holes onto plo's belt it was just a little loo loose for my tastes.

Just a notation, I Realy like the Dark Jedi Luke in that shot mate :) It's a fun take on my favorite costume from the EU. Dark Empire. Really Really Really Makes me eager for the one that Hurricane is Making for me. For those of you who haven't seen the WIP of the Evil Luke, here is the WIP of Hurricane's headscult :)
DSCF0103.jpg

I found a set of Plo's robes I might pick up. MY Second chance plo is comming next week, So I'll take a look at how the colors look together once he arrives and make my decisions about buying his robes then.

Last edited:
Back