Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they should have done a sculpt of mark hammil as he looks in jay and silent bob, with his big spikey yellow hair lol..."ultra jedi luke aha

lol. thay would be sooo cool..and funny.

with his big hand as an accessorie. lol...it might need a really big peg to put on the hot toys bods tho lol

lol. thay would be sooo cool..and funny.

with his big hand as an accessorie. lol...it might need a really big peg to put on the hot toys bods tho lol

Well some may argue that Jedi Luke already has a huge left hand! :lol You just sparked a fire in me, I want to try to Kitbash the ^^^^ Knocker now!

Has anyone ever tried making a cast of the premium format Anakin and switching the head with the 1:6 ? is it the same scale?

They are not the same scale, but I think there is a way to make the cast smaller. I think you need to make casts of the casts in order to reach the 1:6 scale. I might be talking out of my *** , but I think it could be done. I really hope someone with skills tries to tackle this , I'd be down for one!

Ive got a smaller Jedi Luke head which i yet to paint up. Had a big upgrade prject for my jedi Luke which i haven't worked on since christmas.

Shruken Jedi Luke Head.
Dragon Neo3 body
Going to but the d hook on the lightsaber on the opposite side because i did'nt like how the rectangle turn-on button faced inwards.
Real leather boots.
Sideshow jumpsuit given a little tailoring.
Never really looked into the belt cause i always thought it was so well done.

Kinda lost interest in customizing and went back to model aircraft but i reckon i should start it again.

Ive got a smaller Jedi Luke head which i yet to paint up. Had a big upgrade prject for my jedi Luke which i haven't worked on since christmas.

Shruken Jedi Luke Head.
Dragon Neo3 body
Going to but the d hook on the lightsaber on the opposite side because i did'nt like how the rectangle turn-on button faced inwards.
Real leather boots.
Sideshow jumpsuit given a little tailoring.
Never really looked into the belt cause i always thought it was so well done.

Kinda lost interest in customizing and went back to model aircraft but i reckon i should start it again.

That would be nice to see Rogue. I am also thinking about replacing the body with a HT or Dragon Neo3 body. What do you guys think would be best?

3367333502_66cce689ea_o.jpg

He's not quite finished yet. But the natural lighting was good to take a pic.

2napmdz.jpg

justin that luke is great man! really REALLY dig the expression. reminds me of when hes talking to yoda before he becomes one with the force:chew

Back