Luke Is Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem like he had some grease rubbed on his face or something. Either way, looks damn cool. Instead of the look of surprise, he appears pretty ticked off in the second pic.

WOW! I just looked at that and what do ya know? They use my pics and comments! That is twice now Sideshow has used my comments! :banana

Buttmunch said:
WOW! I just looked at that and what do ya know? They use my pics and comments! That is twice now Sideshow has used my comments! :banana

Nice, Butt! Uh, Buttmunch. You really can't shorten your name.

Anyway, nice pix and comments...Brant!

Actually my name was just a nick name my Dad came up with. Then on the X-Files "Little Green Men " Episode of the second season, Mulder's sister, Samantha, calles Mulder "Buttmunch" before she was abducted. So, being a X-files fan as well, it has a double meaning.

I guess my name is rather hard to shorten.

I don't go by Brant here either to avoid confusion with Sideshow's Brant. I do go by Brant on the "mouth off and win" comments. I guess I have caused some confusion there with some people thinking I'm the Sideshow Brant.

Last edited:
Back