• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR figs/Horror/random stuff sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
ALL prices negotiable... you want something? Just ask and I can make it happen. I just need to make up that last bit of tuition money and clear out my collection a bit.

SSC EX Gandalf .with box and all his stuff - $60 shipped SOLD

gandalf+grey.jpg

Frodo EX. with everything except his backpack, also comes with a better custom One ring and chain (made by a fellow boardie, can't remember who). He also has his box and all the rest of his stuff. Asking $50 shipped SOLD

lotr_ss_12_frodo.jpg

SSC Aragorn,. Reg with everything...sans box. Asking $40 shipped.

aragorn.jpg

Will sell Legolas soon as well, just need to finish the head. I have him customized with the Darren head, just haven't finished the paint job. If anyone is interested in him, just let me know. SOLD

And all the stuff from my last sale still available!

Nergal (custom abstract horror figure- from my insane mind)
One of a kind item, will not be recreated. This is a really great piece of art, something that represents my art style and was just for fun. Someone PLEASE give him a good home. SOLD

DSCN4973.jpg

Dead Babysitter (black hair)
All her stuff, Mint... but no box :banghead SOLD

30071.jpg

Dead Operator Figure repainted
Comes with box and other gear, fully repainted and weathered. $45 shipped.

DSCN4226.jpg

DSCN4224.jpg

FVJ 1:6 Demon Freddy,slightly reworked, loose with everything. SOLD

DSCN5361.jpg

Comic Two Face CustomComes with a variety of guns, my custom sculpt and paint work and a two toned suit. Asking $30 shipped.

DSCN4184.jpg

Xbox 360 HD-DVD add on componentComes with box and everything it came with except for King Kong Asking $40 shipped.

Randoms:.[/SIZE][/COLOR].

1:6 SSC Jason mask from Part 4 (one that came on the fig)-SOLD

And if anyone needs a 1:1 scale Jason mask for Halloween this year, let me know! I can make an accurate 3 or 4, a semi accurate 5, and mask accurate but not strap accurate parts 6-8 if anyone is interested! Will do that for $75 shipped US anytime until Halloween.

Pics later if anyone wants them! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Dead BS Pending! Mask pending! Nergal Pending! Lots more available guys!

And if anyone needs a 1:1 scale Jason mask for Halloween this year, let me know! I can make an accurate 3 or 4, a semi accurate 5, and mask accurate but not strap accurate parts 6-8 if anyone is interested! Will do that for $75 shipped US anytime until Halloween.

They don't take me much time, so I can do them while I am doing other things. Thanks guys!

Thanks man! I really appreciate that, I'm glad it has finally sold. That needed to go to someone at long last. It's really a kickass figure. :rock

Back