Premium Format Looking for someone to repair a Premium Format General Greivous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc95

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am new to the boards but I was wondering if anyone out there is able to fix my premium format General Greivous. As you can see from the pics he broke in two between the arms. If anyone in the states is able to fix this please pm me. :pray:

Hello all,
I am new to the boards but I was wondering if anyone out there is able to fix my premium format General Greivous. As you can see from the pics he broke in two between the arms. If anyone in the states is able to fix this please pm me. :pray:

I repaired one for a Friend some years back it was a Show Piece in his store, on the floor where every Kid could put there S#!T Scratchers on him that was his 1st mistake then he put a sign up do not touch that didn't stop the Nar-do-Wells from thinking it was articulated that was his 2nd, That said to make a long story short, I used to put him back together again a bonding glue called GOOP you can get at any Wal-mart it takes 24 hrs to cure or dry just take a dab using a toothpick to each end if it is a clean break you should not have any problems, you have a few options to keep it in place while it dry's since the arms are out stretched you can invert it and find something to prop him up or do what I did use some small vice grips to gently hold the arm in place, to this day he still has him and the arms are still on and away from the Public from touching him, super glue is just a temporary fix, Oh one more thing before you place the glue on do a test fit then you can see how it will go and above all Take Your Time, it will pay off in the end.

I hope that the walk through helped and covered the procedure's that I used.

Good Luck
Al

Back