Looking for New "OLD" games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm...

I enjoyed (in order of release, all for 360 of course, older to newer):

Dead or Alive 4
Kameo: Elements of Power
Army of Two
Stranglehold
Battlefield: Bad Company

All of those games kick ass, and I think you'd enjoy em.

I really wish we would have all picked up Battlefield, that was a fantastic game that we would have had a lot of fun with.

Can Kameo be compared to Oblivion or Lost Odyssey??? I don't want too many RPGs to suck away my sleeping time. Probably want to pick up one of these

Stranglehold does looks like some Chinese badassery.

Can Kameo be compared to Oblivion or Lost Odyssey??? I don't want too many RPGs to suck away my sleeping time. Probably want to pick up one of these

Stranglehold does looks like some Chinese badassery.

Nope. Kameo is more of an action adventure game with some platform elements.

- TGM

don't know if anyone mentioned these yet, but i'm going back and replaying them. the first three metal gear solid games are a definite must if you want a great story/action/stealth game. IMO the third is the best, but the first two are just as fun.

don't know if anyone mentioned these yet, but i'm going back and replaying them. the first three metal gear solid games are a definite must if you want a great story/action/stealth game. IMO the third is the best, but the first two are just as fun.

:lecture

Also you can get all 3 MGS games in a 3-pack collection for like, $20 now I think.

Go hardcore and play the first 2 Metal Gear games. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is included with MGS3: Subsistence!

Also you can get all 3 MGS games in a 3-pack collection for like, $20 now I think.

Go hardcore and play the first 2 Metal Gear games. Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake is included with MGS3: Subsistence!

Unfortunately, you can't play those games on the 360, which is the console the TC uses.

As for EDF 2017 having choppy graphics and being repetitive, that's what I meant when I said it was "old-school". ;) But don't let that deter you, TC. Rent the game if you must, then play until at least mission 9 before making your decision.

Dead Space is knocking around for pretyy cheap now and I loved it. Ninja Gaiden 2 was fun aswell for the pick up and play aspect.

Isn't Fable the same? I never played it, but it seems to be a mix of both.

I don't think Fable has a strong platform element to it. I think it is just more of an action/adventure RPG. In a way I would say Fable falls somewhere in between Kameo and Oblivion in terms of the style of gameplay. Probably closer to Oblivion than Kameo though.

- TGM

yeah that's how i picked mine up a couple of months ago. i played through 4 again and realized i never finished 3 and haven't played the other 2 in years. went to the local used game store (100x better than gamestop could ever be) and bought the three pack for $17 used AND bought a Sega Saturn system with 4 games and 2 controllers for $50. i only need to get a first gen Sega CD to complete my Sega collection.

Back