Looking for Han Smuggler Exclusive Cantina Blaster. NEED HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think it will be easier to just buy the blaster is all

but apparently it's not been easy and you've had such a difficult search for 2 years and have been very stressed out about it during that time. Why put yourself through that when in the span of a week you could buy a new figure then resell it minus the blaster. :rolleyes:

Actually the exclusive was the "hero" blaster. The Cantina blaster, aka the Greedo killer, was the regular blaster. It is very strange that they did it that way and is even stranger for them to list it to the contrary. The one with the holes on the flash suppressor is indeed the hero and therefore the exclusive.

Actually, actually, the Cantina Blaster or "Greedo Killer" is the exclusive. That would be the one with the longer, barrel with no holes. Here's a link to SS:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=21701&utm_source=search0109

Good luck!

Listen the exclusive gun is the one with the shorter barrel with holes. The baster whcih is bigger with no holes comes with every figure. I'm looking for the one with holes i the barrel

Listen the exclusive gun is the one with the shorter barrel with holes. The baster whcih is bigger with no holes comes with every figure. I'm looking for the one with holes i the barrel

Well then SS made the mistake. They listed the "Cantina Blaster" as the exclusive. You're looking for the "Hero" version. Good luck.

No worries I should be getting one in the mail soon. I madea deal with a seller n ebay. Hopefully he is shipping out the exclusive blaster, and not the regular one it already comes with.:emperor

Actually the exclusive was the "hero" blaster. The Cantina blaster, aka the Greedo killer, was the regular blaster. It is very strange that they did it that way and is even stranger for them to list it to the contrary. The one with the holes on the flash suppressor is indeed the hero and therefore the exclusive.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Sideshow goofed. The Greedo killer was included with every smuggler Han.

We are still debating whether or not Han shot first. The blaster issue seems rather trivial at this point.

seriously, good luck in your quest.

Well if it turns out that the seller messed up then we will talk but oi'm on pins and needles til that little box gets to my house. so crossing my fingers lol:emperor

Back