Looking for full size Gotham Times - Need Help!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone I know this is kind of off topic but does anyone know where I could find a full-size Gotham times paper like the one used in the film of the mayor. I am not looking for an original or anything like that just something that is printed on newspaper like material. Hell it does not even have to be in the best shape just no rips and tears. Thanks in advance guys

Last edited:
Re: Need help with a Dark Knight related item!!!

You might have better luck with a title mentioning exactly what you're looking for, so are you after a full size replicar or a 1/6 version for your figures?

I can change the title after for you.

i think somebody posted some a while back, all i did was print it out and cut it. its probably in the joker thread, not sure.

You might have better luck with a title mentioning exactly what you're looking for, so are you after a full size replicar or a 1/6 version for your figures?

I can change the title after for you.

Sorry brother, I am looking for a full-size version of the paper

Sorry brother, I am looking for a full-size version of the paper

It's ok, I updated the thread title for you, that way people perusing threads can tell just from the title what you're looking for and may not pass over it, trying to help ya find it.

It's ok, I updated the thread title for you, that way people perusing threads can tell just from the title what you're looking for and may not pass over it, trying to help ya find it.

thanks bud

I am looking for the paper that is identical to the one used in the movie that Gordon held up of the Mayor that had been Jokerized

I am looking for the paper that is identical to the one used in the movie that Gordon held up of the Mayor that had been Jokerized

Ah. I have all three issues of the full-sized Gotham Times from the Viral Campaign, but none were ever jokerized. Good luck in the search though. :rock

I can maybe give you a scan of the gotham times that they used to hang out in cinemas over here in Germany... Its in German though and is not jokerized...

BTW: Funny story how I got it: I was looking at the boobs of a girl who was working in that cinema and she asked what the hell I am doing and I told her I just wanted to ask her about the newspaper (it was the last one) but when I came closer I strangely forgot about it... While laughing she took the newspaper out of the cabinet and gently gave it to me with a very deep smile... :D

To my knowledge there isn't any out there. There were the three Gotham Times from the viral campaign, but none were of the issue used in the film.

To my knowledge there isn't any out there. There were the three Gotham Times from the viral campaign, but none were of the issue used in the film.

Yeah I figured and I am basically giving up on this idea...... oh well time to move on to my back up plan :D

how did you change it? are you a mod now?

Back