Looking for Aliens chess set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a bump to see if anyone has a line on the actual Aliens vs Space marines chess set described. No interest in the AVP set.

can't believe more people here don't have this... who bought these? CHess collectors? LOL

Seriously, I even got in touch with the guys at Jay and Silent Bob's secret stash and they were scratching their heads. They suggested going to cons, but I can't really travel the world to cons on the off chance someone is selling this.

Found my chess set! Had to settle for a gold plated one instead of the painted one, but it looks fantastic nonetheless.

Thanks for anyone who was keeping their eyes open!

BTW, anybody know how to deal with a little bit of corrosion on gold plate over pewter? :p I read sometimes it can be removed because that's where the plating was thin or porous. Otherwise, I'll have to find someone to replate them.

Thanks!

Hello All!
I know this thread was back in 13'. However, I'm so interested in a chess set.
I'm an old PC gamer back in 02'.
Please PM me what are available with pictures and description.
And yep, I'm a serious buyer if the right chess board is presented.
Thanks

DC

I'm looking for a chess set as well. Either Alien alone or AvP. Anyone? I'd love for it to be in good condition. I know it will chip nonetheless but as long as all the pieces are there, the board is intact and it can be shipped to CO, I'll be glad to take it off of anyone's hands!
Thanks

Back