look who's here!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's correct, I asked him earlier :lol
:lol, interesting
x
oh oh, looks like shell's thinking of taking hers out of the cupboard :naughty
HHMmmmmm maybe time to come out of the closet.....again.... :naughty :naughty :lol
It's kinda curious, I cannot find any finished auctions for that number and there's no way shipping would have been $80 from the US to EU.
Just sayin :monkey3
x :wave

DAAAA DAAAA DUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

The+Plot+Thickens+sml.jpg

i was watching and bidding on a reg Doom last week, well i forgot about it and it sold for only $780.:banghead:banghead
oh well next time right, well then i recieved an email from ebay that this listing had been removed and when i pressed on my auction link to check it out, it was gone.:confused::confused:

so i'm not sure what happened there, or else the seller didn't get enough $$$ and did something.

he had a x-men #1 reg dio up for auction as well..

i was watching and bidding on a reg Doom last week, well i forgot about it and it sold for only $780.:banghead:banghead
oh well next time right, well then i recieved an email from ebay that this listing had been removed and when i pressed on my auction link to check it out, it was gone.:confused::confused:

so i'm not sure what happened there, or else the seller didn't get enough $$$ and did something.

he had a x-men #1 reg dio up for auction as well..

but we are talking Doom reg right?

classic spidey pf.:drool:drool

outstanding collection skiman!!

Thank you Doc, I love my Spidey!!!! Truly amazing in person... he gets so much wrath for being in that pose but til ppl actually see the neg and the classic then I will assume they don't know what they are talking about :lol

negati10.jpg

Doug knows what I'm saying :rock

Thank you Doc, I love my Spidey!!!! Truly amazing in person... he gets so much wrath for being in that pose but til ppl actually see the neg and the classic then I will assume they don't know what they are talking about :lol

negati10.jpg

Doug knows what I'm saying :rock

they're just jealious,i have classic also and although i have come close to selling him for badly needed cash in the past he still probably the most eye catching piece in my collection.

Here's a piccie of the last time my Doom saw the light of day:
000_0005_00-1.jpg

....as you can see he is not amused at being in the cuboard :lol
x :peace

yes......:eek:

oops didn't see the spidey conversation.

and yes i don't think i could ever sell my set of spidey pf's, most likely my son will be the one who has to take care of them when i'm gone.

and that's ME!!!!!! Skiman son of jorel! :rock

Here's a piccie of the last time my Doom saw the light of day:

....as you can see he is not amused at being in the cuboard :lol
x :peace

he looks pissed shell. you ever seen the movie "Indian in the Cupboard" better be carefull, especially if your cupboards got a keylock on it.:naughty

Back