Look at what I found SS 12 Jar Jar?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lolll..you forgot to change the order of the jedi logo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:horror :horror

Fan art can strike fear into the hearts of men, so please no more like this one:D

Shaihulud said:
lolll..you forgot to change the order of the jedi logo.

Yes, because in the new special re-release edition of the Prequels, Jar Jar is actually the Sith Lord the Jedi have been looking for.

I know SS said we won't be seeing Jar Jar any time soon, but if we did the exclusive should come with an apology from Lucas for giving him that awful accent. For me that was the only thing that really bothered me about Jar Jar.

Congratulations on 1k Bob.

I also hit 1,000 post recently but didn't noticed when :( That Jar-jar is just too funny. Its probably the closest thing we'll ever see of him.

Congrats Bob on your post count, but I would like to slap you for the Jar Jar thread...I almost fell out of my chair.

Awesome Bob put me down for 5, these babies are gonna be hot! Flip em on ebay for $2k easy!

I'm getting up to the 1000 mark as well, what can I do to really piss people off?

I wish it were true. Jar Jar is a major prequel character and I hope Sideshow does make him one day.

Don't be hatin', people!

Booyah! said:
I wish it were true. Jar Jar is a major prequel character and I hope Sideshow does make him one day.

Don't be hatin', people!

DItto! Where's the love for the sweetest Gungan in town?
You know hte ladies love him, with that loooong tongue and all women really want is someone to make them laugh, right? Right?!?!

Back