Lollipop Chainsaw

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigep756

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just picked this game up and am having a blast with it...campy and cheesy but fun gameplay. I really like the combat.

Anyone ellse grab this title?

Picked it up last Wednesday and just beat it today. Have a lot more to do on my second time around. Going to enjoy going platinum on this one!

it sure is different, the concept is cool, but i didnt like the gameplay so much, the combos were not easy and it gets repetitive,

I just don't see the draw of this game...

web6.jpg

Oh, now I see it. :)

Yeah this is a good family title. :lol

Yea this game is def not for kids lol

Id agree with you due to the language. But my daughter is old enough and loves horror movies and stuff as much as I do. Nothing this game has that she hasnt seen/heard in a horror movie. Hell, this is watered down campy/cheesy fun. Hardly enough to get a persons panties in a bunch.

Don't think I would like the game cause I hear that the terms 'Bit_h' and 'Whore' are used a lot -

Really first term gets censored here, but not 2nd...? ah, ok!

Last edited:
Just found this - Plans for a 1/6 lollipop chainsaw

uploadfromtaptalk1456323127077.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456323736477.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456323161171.jpg

Sent from my LG-H440n using Tapatalk

What do you think of the figure? That mini skirt is ridiculously short :lol I'm tempted to get it as my GF has cosplayed as this character before and I think she would be freaked out to see a mini version of herself kept locked away in the Detolf

I really like it. Never played the game, but I might get it anyway. A hoochie figure will break up the monotony of the sausage fest my collection is.

Back