Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leo looks awesome, will you be casting?

Thanks, im not sure to be honest, ive got quite a lot on at the mo so he may just get melted down

Not really a fan of sin city but your Marv... Stunning!! Thought of having a go at supes? Maybe battle damaged?

Cheers, i would like to do a kingdom come superman at some point

Love the tetsuo, its closer to the original design than the medicom hs.
However something feels weird with his hair.
Its a cross between his rage state long hair that go back and his calm state short flat hair.
The extra hair on top Feels a bit like a pineapple.
Dunno if you see what i mean... Ill make a Photoshop mod just to see...
Planning on doing kaneda?
Cheers and yeah your probably right, would look better with the hair a bit flatter, not sure on kaneda, ive got 3 or 4 tetsuos i want to do though

Love your Kruger doing something different thats awesome love that bat creature your on a roll ever thought of doing a werwolf?

Thank you, yeah as well as the bat ive got a spider and wolf creature that im doing

So Leo will not have both legs and feet?
The idea was that he has had his leg cut off, hence the crawl, but maybe he would look better with both

Kruger nearly done

Thanks, im not sure to be honest, ive got quite a lot on at the mo so he may just get melted down

Cheers, i would like to do a kingdom come superman at some point

Cheers and yeah your probably right, would look better with the hair a bit flatter, not sure on kaneda, ive got 3 or 4 tetsuos i want to do though

Thank you, yeah as well as the bat ive got a spider and wolf creature that im doing

The idea was that he has had his leg cut off, hence the crawl, but maybe he would look better with both

Kruger nearly done

Seriously your best work its amazing.

Not checked your thread in a while but my gawd Mat!! Everything you do is simply amazing. The texture on Kruger's cloak is great, it looks like real cloth!

Any word on my battledamaged miller batman sculpt mate? its been over 8 months since i sent payment to you, your inbox is full, i've mailed you several times, i've changed adress so need to be in touch and would like my sculpt or money back cheers get in touch.

Back